... i love sui.... she's still the best.... the second omake was great, thanks for adding it! just one novel left... how sad... d*** you, wsj freeks... nothing to look foreward to every week anymore...
i need to get these books for christmas and put them with my collection of manga...
Anybody planning to upload their old raws/scans of double arts? Or is this series long forgotten? (I know I can find it on onemanga, but having it all in one location would be swell)
It's not fair. Double Arts got cancelled JUST when it was getting good again, and it gets a great final cover to boot. This just makes me wish all the more that Shueisha had given it a bit more time.
It's always been great personally. Something really new that stands out. Know of any other manga that has the main hero and heroine using dance as a fighting tool set in some medieval background? I think not. It's really some interesting stuff.
the white on black text is something about a new one-shot in issue 4+5 (the regular New Year double issue, I'd wager) of Weekly Jump to be released December 22 - but I don't think it's DA-related.
oh but hey, Kiri's "Kiri" again.
And after I'm done with JLPT this Sunday I'll get to scanning the JSQ one-shot... sorry about the delay.