- Joined
- Jan 19, 2006
- Messages
- 252
- Reaction score
- 104
- Age
- 44
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I don't think it's just a question of talent though. There's clearly something special about him.
I have no doubt that the bandage he put on El is doing more than just covering her wound.
Well the spoilers were correct.
I have no doubt that the bandage he put on El is doing more than just covering her wound.
来週はほとんどバトル
スイ強い。手加減してるにも関わらず勝利。
スイはキリの元彼女。
It's almost all battle.
Sui is strong. Despite going easy, she wins.
Sui is Kiri's ex-girlfriend.
スイ強い。手加減してるにも関わらず勝利。
スイはキリの元彼女。
It's almost all battle.
Sui is strong. Despite going easy, she wins.
Sui is Kiri's ex-girlfriend.
Well the spoilers were correct.
It doesn't seem like we'll have to worry about Sui. Kiri doesn't seem to like her much anymore 

Last edited:
well I like her. Those facial expressions are great. The ring weapon is indeed great but over here too - like in psyrens thread - I'll have to wait for the scan but it was enjoying. Sui rocks
Even if she didn't turn out to be a healing-type sister, she definitely would make a good Militaire sister. It would be awesome to have her on Team El.
Sui is hazardous to Kiri's health. well, so is Elle. Guy can't get a break.
