- Joined
- Aug 30, 2007
- Messages
- 620
- Reaction score
- 247
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Well, El asks him if it's from the previous day's fight, and the way he starts to answer (before he's interrupted by his mom) hints that it might not have been. Then his mom comes in and teases him about it. Maybe El was thrashing about in her sleep...I'm really curious about his bruise.

I thought that the thing Kiri used to gather up the knives was a magnet or something. He does some strangely adept at using it though...
Yeah, El started going into seizure.And he and El were separated at the end, right?

... that would be interesting to find out. Elle's already wondering if she's his girlfriend, and if she (El) has done something awful. Sui is a rather cool character though, reminds me of Tatsuki in Bleach... I wonder if she'll join them on the journey.
