Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Spoilers are out!
very rough trans. summary:P
どんな辛い世界の闇の中でさえ きっとあなたは輝いて
something like "no matter what darkness there is in this world, you will surely shine"
without the context I'm not sure what this is about...

前のレスは関係ないので気にしないで下さいw
I think this is something like "that has nothing to do with this, please pay no attention to it"

物語の流れは
協会本部に報告し、町を出る事を決意→スイ合流→三人で出発
A report to HQ is made.
The decision is made to leave the town. -> Sui joins up -> the three leave together.
(the line after that is the guy cussing about MxO and Hatsukoi getting cancelled)

The next one is from someone else; I don't know if the picture is reliable since it seems somewhat suspicious that the text ink is darker than the rest of the picture.
the text seems to confirm the previous spoiler. the pic not so much:XD

祭り準備終了した夜、キリ宅でこれ以上待てないからミリティアをこっちから迎えに行くとキリ宣言

ヘイムさんが護衛になるというけど傷口イタタですぐ座り込む

窓の外で聞いてたスイ「アタシがついてくよ」
The festival preparation is done. It's evening, at Kiri's house. Kiri says they can't wait any longer for the Militia to show up (?) Then something about Heim was to be their guard but is wounded.

From outside the window Sui, who's been listening, says "I"ll come along, yo!"
:sweat
 
Last edited:

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
very rough trans. summary:P
どんな辛い世界の闇の中でさえ きっとあなたは輝いて
something like "no matter what darkness there is in this world, you will surely shine"
without the context I'm not sure what this is about...

前のレスは関係ないので気にしないで下さいw
I think this is something like "that has nothing to do with this, please pay no attention to it"
That guy is saying his previous post (the first line) has nothing to do with the current post. I can't tell if he means that it's not an actual spoiler or if it's just a tangent within the chapter.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the one-liner was referring to the spoiler with the fake picture. I forgot to clarify it.

The script has been posted on 2ch

第10話 "旅立つ朝に"


【電話かけているエルー】

エル「コード4003
   シスター・エルレインです
   協会本部シスター・マーサに…」
電話「…コード承認しました
   すぐにお繋ぎしますのでそのままお待ちを」
エル「はい ………」

エル(さっきからキリさんがまったく喋らない…
   当然だよね…
   あんなことがあった後だもの

   ショックを受けない方がどうかしてる…
   まだ責任…
   感じてるのかな…)

エル「…キリさん」

キリの方を向くエルー

キリ「zzZ」
エル「ちょっ…!ちょっとキリさん大丈夫ですか!?」
キリ「ふぉ?」
エル「立ったまま寝てましたよ今!!
   どうしたんですか急に(汗」
キリ「いや…だってさ…
   昼間の奴にポコスカ殴られて体中痛いし…
   結構疲れてたからさ…
   とりあえずシスターのみんなの搬送も終わって
   ホッとしてたら急に眠気がね」
エル「…なんか意外と普通なんですね…」
キリ「は?何が…?」
エル「……もっとこう 落ち込んでいるのかと…
   私 結構心配したんですからね?」
キリ「…そりゃ ショックも受けたよ
   ただ… ずっと落ち込んでるのは性に合ってないからな
   今は他にやらなきゃいけない事があるだろ?
   オレのために命はってくれた人がいるわけだし
   ヘコんでなんかいらんないよ」
エル「……… キリさん…」

電話「なかなか素晴らしい考え方ね」
キリ「うおおっ」
エル「いつから聞いてたの!?」 ドキーン!!
電話「あなた達が病院に行ってる間に報告は聞いたわ
    まずは…無事でいてくれてありがとう」
キリ「あのさ…黙って人の話聞くのやめなよね」

電話「状況はこの上なく悪いわね
    これほど早く…キリ君の事が向こう側に知られるとは予想外だった
    あなた達が遭ったルーシー・ガズゥという男…
    11人のガゼルと呼ばれる ガゼル創立メンバーの一人…
    ここまでは聞いたと思うけど
    正直…あなた達が彼と直接対峙して
    なお生きている事は幸運としか言えないわ」
キリ「…協会はどこまでガゼルの事を把握してるんだ?
   知ってる事があるなら教えてくれ!」
電話「もちろんそのつもりよ
    ただ… 私達も多くを知っている訳では無いの
    沢山の犠牲を払っても…知り得た事はほんの一握り…
    私達は過去に何度か…
    ガゼルの暗殺者を捕らえた事がある
    11人のガゼルの話は その際 得られた情報よ
    でも… 彼らはそこまでしか知らなかった
    捕らえた暗殺者達はあくまで金で殺しを請け負っていただけで
    ガゼルの目的などについては 何も知らされていない
    知っていたのは トップに立つ人間の数…
    そして… ルーシー・ゼズゥという男の名
    暗殺者たちを雇うのも 指示を出すのも…
    ほとんど彼が一人でやっているようよ
    トップの11人の中で唯一 顔と名前が分かる人物
    顔が分かったのは ごく最近の話だけどね
    捕らえた暗殺者から 特徴を聞いて似顔絵を作れたの
    …私たちが 100年もかかって分かった事は…たったこれだけよ」
キリ「は…!?100年!?
   おいおい ガゼルっていつからあるんだよ
   ゼズゥって奴それの"創立メンバー"なんだろ?あれ100才!?」
電話「…まぁまぁ 混乱するのも無理ないけど よく聞いて
    私達のシスター協会…これがおよそ200年前に発足したもの
    でも…今の様に世間に浸透するまでには100年近くの永い時間が必要だった
    ガゼルが暗躍を始めたのはその時期からよ
    そして現在に至るまで その影響力は増し続けてる
    ルーシー・ゼズゥという名前だけはもう その頃からこちらに聞こえていたの
    私達の推論はこう
    "11人のガゼル"というのは 後任の人間が名前を受け継いでいくんじゃないかしら
    他の10人にも それぞれ名前があって 今のゼズゥはそうして今の地位にいるんじゃない?
    …これなら"創立メンバー"と呼ばれるのも頷けるでしょ?」
キリ「…まぁ 確かに
   …じゃあ結局 ガゼルの目的って分からないんだな
   あいつの言ってた「計画」…
   「トロイを治療されると困る」
   「計画の邪魔になるからシスターを殺す」
   引っかかるのは「トロイの感染しない人間は優先して消す」…
   そこまで言っておいて あいつはオレを見逃した
   あいつまるで オレの力…スレアの事を知ってるみたいだった
   オレ以外にも こんな力を持った奴がおるって事か?」
エル「引っかかるといえば あいつは…
   キリさんを一見見ただけで 感染してるのか見破った
   あれは本来シスターにしか出来ないはずなんです
   それなのに…」

キリ「…それから推測できることはこうだな…
   ガゼルは…オレ達や協会さえ知らないトロイの"何か"を知ってるかもしれない
   シスターにしか出来ないハズの事をしてみせ…
   トロイの抑えるオレの力を知っていた …ってことはさ
   オレのこの"フレア"
   こいつも もしかしたらトロイと何か 関係があるのかもしれないな
   あいつはそれを知ってたから…
   オレを見逃したのかも…
   ま 可能性だよあくまで
   協会本部に行って オレの体を調べたら それも分かるかもな
   それでさ… オレ達話し合って決めたんだけど…
   えと… マーサさん?」
マーサ「? 何?」
キリ「オレ達はもう…
   この町(ターム)から出て行こうと思う」

マーサ「…そうね 私もそれがいいと思うわ…」
エル「これから私達は ガゼルの人間にマークされることになります
   このまま この町に居れば無関係の人まで巻き込んでしまう
   巻き込みたくない… 大切な人達のことも…」

マーサ「…ファルゼン部隊との合流地を変更しましょう
    賢明な判断だと思う
    協会にいたシスター達の事は心配しないで 上手くやっておくから
    合流地点はおいおい決めるとして…
    あなた達からも こちらに向かって動いてもらうわ
    まずは"デオドラド"という街へ向かってくれる?
    少しアテがあるの」
キリ「"デオドラド"? 隣町の?」
マーサ「そこに"ファラン・デンセル"という男がいるハズだから 訪ねてみて欲しいの
    もしかしたら 味方になってくれるかもしれない」
エル「どういう方なんですか?」
マーサ「ん―――・・ 部外者ではあるんだけど
    彼とは少し面識もあるし 他に頼れそうな人もいないから
    まぁ多分無理なんだけどね…?
    あの人 無口で気難しいし 護衛とか苦手そうだし
    私の名前も出していいから お金に糸目をつけずに交渉してみてよ
    多分無理だけど」
キリ「…おいおい
   まぁでも 今 他に手が無いんだろ?
   だったら行くしかないさ すぐ準備しよう
   その町なら知り合いもいるし すぐ見つかると思う
   朝の馬車に乗れば4~5時間で着く距離だ」
マーサ「キリ君…!
    …どうか 死なないで…」
キリ「……… おうっ!」


【場面変わってキリ邸】

頭を下げているエルー

エル「…本当に申し訳ありません…!
   安全は保障するなんて言っておいて こんなことになってしまって…」
母「…それを どうしてあなたが謝るの?
  エルーちゃんは何も悪くないじゃないの
  私達は平気だから頭を上げてよ」
エル「え… でも…」

エルー頭を上げて

エル「…… うそ…! 平気なわけないですよ!
   聞きましたよね?現に今日だって本当…!
   危ない所だったんです…!!
   私…もしもキリさんに何かあったら」
母「大丈夫よ!!
  私は全然心配なんかしてない!
  この子なら死なないから!!
  うちの子は見た目より丈夫に出来てるから
  あなたは心配しなくていいの!
  それより私はエルーちゃんの方が心配だわ!」
エル「や… あの…」
母「キリ!あんた男の子なんだから ちゃんと守ってあげなさいよ?
  あんたはケガしてもいいけどさ」
キリ「それはどうなの? 親として…」
母「よーし!こうなったら今夜はお見送り会よ!!
  腕によりをかけて おいしい料理作るからね~ パパが!!
  ほら手ぇ洗ってらっしゃい!!」
エル「あの…! ちょっと…!」
母「短い間になっちゃったけど今夜はパーッとやりましょう」

エル「………」
キリ「気にしすぎなんだよ あんたは」
エル「えっ」
キリ「それともいっそ
   思いっきり責められた方が楽だった?
   …うちの親の強がりはいいとして ここにあんたの事責めてる奴なんていないよ」

エル「そう ですね
   なんだか… わかってた様な気がします…」


楽しそうに料理をしている母と父

豪勢な食事

楽しそうな食卓

笑っているエルー

そして、部屋に戻るキリとエルー

優しい表情で見送る母 そして父


   まるで

   まるで何も
   特別な事など
   無いかのように

   君は

   この夜を
   過ごした


寝てる間に何者かの足がキリ邸へ

朝になりました

キリ「おお――…
   晴れたなぁ――…」
エル「…荷物それだけですか?」
キリ「ああ 身軽でいいだろ?」
エル「あの… ちゃんと分かってますよね?
   この旅は とっても危険で重要な旅なんですが…」
キリ「…だからこそさ 逃げるなら軽い方がいい」
エル「ところで思うんですけど…
   スイさん誘わないんですね
   てっきり声かけるのかと思ってました」
キリ「へ? ああ… あいつはダメだよやっかい過ぎるもん
   オレもチラッと考えたけど やっぱダメだ
   あいつには声もかけずに行くつもりだよ
   言ったらあいつ絶対ついて来…」

正面にスイ

キリ「スイ!?お前なんでいるんだよ!?」
スイ「なんでじゃねぇよ キリ~ 話は聞いたぜぇ~?
   こういう時は呼べって言ってただろーが
   お前昨日すげぇ化け物と闘りあったんだって?
   しかもまだそいつ お前の事狙ってるんだろ?
   ならお前の側にいりゃ…
   あたし そいつと闘れるかもしんないじゃん?」
キリ「それで 連れてけってか」
スイ「それ違う 連れて行かせてあげるんだ!
   もともと あたしも街から出ていくつもりだったからさ
   こんな良い舟なんてないだろ?」
キリ「まあ一丁よろしく頼むわ」
エル(んー巻き込みたくないけど…
   スイさんの力は頼りにな…)

エルー、スイのかばんにまんぱんに入っているチェリー缶を見て

エルー(……… 不安になってきた(汗)

母がやってきて

母「キリー! 忘れ物とか… おっ…!
  おはよースイちゃん!ホントに一緒に行っちゃうの?」
スイ「おっす!おばちゃん!おじちゃん!そりゃ行くよ
   昨日はゴメンな真夜中に押しかけちゃって!
   色々教えてくれてありがとう」
キリ(母ちゃん 余計な事を…!)
エル(あ…
   ミンクさん目にくまがある…
   眠れなかったんだ…)
母「お祭りの事は街の人に上手く言っとくから おみやげ忘れないように!!」
キリ「…オレ 大して危険な旅じゃない気がしてきた」
母「………
  キリ! お祭りの日には帰ってくんのよ?
  あんたの大切な日 忘れちゃだめよ?」

キリ、背を向けて手を上げて

キリ「………
   ………
   ん!」

   私は未だに
   この日の事を
   思い出すと

   少しだけ
   胸が躍る

スイ「… おばちゃんずっと寝てなかったみたいだな」
エル「あ… やっぱりですか?」
スイ「そういや昨日 ずっと明かりついてたよ…」

   危険な旅だと
   分かってるのに

   私はこの時
   少しワクワク
   していた

スイ「キリ遅せーよ 早く~!」
キリ「うるさいな 子供かよ…」

   そして…
   この時の事を
   思い出して
   笑ってしまうんだ

母「キリー!!エルーちゃーん!!」

3人振り返って

3人「?」

エル「………
   ………
   だっ…!!」
キリ「ぶはっ!!」

  ┌─────────┐
  │♥いってらっしゃい!!♥ │
  │♥ 二股はダメよ!! ♥.│
  └──∩───∩──┘
       ヽ(`・ω・´)ノ


   この先どこで
   何があっても

スイ「何何 お前らどこまで関係進んでんの!?」
キリ「徹夜して何作ってんだよ…」
エル「ミンクさん…」

   またここへ
   戻って来たい…
   
   そう
   強く思った

第10話…/おわり
次号、新たな街で三人を
待っている出会いとは!?

甘い物が好きです。食後に無
性に食べたくなるけど、そう
いう時ほど満腹で…。<直志>

I will post the camshot as soon as I come home.


 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Sui joining them this will become very :D :D :D

I can see already how she'll confront el with the so-called love of kiri towards her
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
the script pretty much confirms the spoilers.
the sign Kiri's parents made has a double meaning:
the top line is "HAVE A SAFE TRIP!!"
but the second one could mean
"DON'T GET SEPARATED!!" or "NO TWO-TIMING!!":D
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The spoilers look interesting.

I guess a comic relief chapter was needed. But what's great about this chapter is it not only has Kiri's parents, but also SUI!!!! I hope she joins them on their journey. Also, Kiri's parents crack me up. I hope the sign is meant to be read as "no two timing." That seems to fit his mom's personality.
 

Toboe LoneWolf

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Thanks for the script, rhapsody blue! Hey, is it okay to post up the script in the transcription section? ...Not that I know how to do it, but from the sticky it looks like 2ch scripts are acceptable...

And yay, Sui's back! And it looks like they'll be off soon -- well, unless the another member of the Gazelle comes to take them down. Huh, I wonder if there'll be a village goodbye, considering that Kiri is well-liked by the whole village...

(Also...er...why isn't this thread stickied anymore?)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks for the script, rhapsody blue! Hey, is it okay to post up the script in the transcription section? ...Not that I know how to do it, but from the sticky it looks like 2ch scripts are acceptable...
Need to be careful about that... we don't know for sure yet about this week, but last week's spoiler script wasn't the entire script.
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
I am glad that sui is finally back.. I hope she joins journey... <3~~
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the script, rhapsody blue! Hey, is it okay to post up the script in the transcription section? ...Not that I know how to do it, but from the sticky it looks like 2ch scripts are acceptable...

And yay, Sui's back! And it looks like they'll be off soon -- well, unless the another member of the Gazelle comes to take them down. Huh, I wonder if there'll be a village goodbye, considering that Kiri is well-liked by the whole village...

(Also...er...why isn't this thread stickied anymore?)
First of all I have unstickied it because the serie the thread is already popular enough to survive without a sticky. Second of all I didn't unsticky mago back then and I think it's unstickied short too. And third of all it would be a bit lame for a new serie of wsj, toriko, to be stickied while double arts has been abit long running :)

Don't forget to put spoiler tags. This manga doesn't have its section and thus own spoiler thread. Not all people read spoilers and this is still a discussion thread. Added them :) ~koenosaki
 

Kyuzo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I decided to read the first chapter of DA the other day after hearing all the hype and wasn't particularly impressed. Does this series get any better?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I decided to read the first chapter of DA the other day after hearing all the hype and wasn't particularly impressed. Does this series get any better?
Well discover it yourself because if I say I was impressed by the beginning then I can't say for you if you'll like it since it's STILL good. But yeah it'll be more interesting especially latest chapter

Sister call them gazelle asassins while they call themself gazelle missionaries. They have some plan with troy. Latest chapter kiri encountered one of the gazelle with power and that guy wanted to kill kiri and others till he felt kiris flare power which he somehow knows
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I decided to read the first chapter of DA the other day after hearing all the hype and wasn't particularly impressed. Does this series get any better?
I would recommend giving it a try. There are only 10 chapters out right now, so it shouldn't take too long to read. Without knowing what you like in a manga, it would be hard for me to say whether you will like it.

About the latest chapter:

From what little I could understand (there was a lot of talking in this chapter), I really liked this chapter. I mean it had Kiri's parents (always great) and Sui. Apparently, the sister on the phone has some information about Zezu and the Gazelle. I'll be interested to find out what is when we get trans. However, more importantly it appears that Sui will be joining Elle and Kiri and their journey, which is just awesome :smile-big. I can't wait for more.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Is it still a spoiler if the raw is out? never mind, AOM's speedscan is out.
Anyway, from what I can tell, the Sisters' organization have been around for 200 years. And apparently Zezu has been around for 100 years... and as he was a founder of the Gazelle it could mean that the Gazelle arose relatively recently compared to the Troi (700 years). my guess is the Gazelle did not create the Troi but are just taking advantage of it.
 
Last edited:

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
I loled at "Bon Voyage, no two-timing" :lmao.. I love kiri's parents are so funny xD

can't wait for wat kind of fallan looks like lol
 

alexlw92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hehe, sry for being the trigger of the FFX thing...

is this gonna turn into a "team going on a journey" thing, with sui part of the team, or "two ppl that meet up with other random ppl and team up occasionally" thing, with sui being a person that they meet up with

why does DA remind me of FMA?

prediction: kiri dies after they find a cure for troi
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
hehe, sry for being the trigger of the FFX thing...

is this gonna turn into a "team going on a journey" thing, with sui part of the team, or "two ppl that meet up with other random ppl and team up occasionally" thing, with sui being a person that they meet up with

why does DA remind me of FMA?

prediction: kiri dies after they find a cure for troi
Well they are heading to that city. Sui is now with them and I think it's great. It's obvious kiris parents ar worried because they are prolly the ones who asked sui ti go. Well it's a journey to that city but of course that's not the final point. Gazelle will certainly make this journey tough

FMA? explain? :)
 

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
is this gonna turn into a "team going on a journey" thing, with sui part of the team, or "two ppl that meet up with other random ppl and team up occasionally" thing, with sui being a person that they meet up with
Well, seeing it's a fantasy world, with fantasy things inside (4 races, weird abilities), I think it's that team thingy. Beside, if DA really is similar to RPG game, then it must be party.
FMA? explain?
Umm... probably like Ed and Al goes on a journey (wandering around and teaming up with people) to resurrect their mother and get Al's body back, this one is also about Kiri and Elle goes on a journey to find a cure for Troi
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
that... is a bit of a stretch:XD
it's like they're on their way to hire Han Solo now, anyway:3 I wonder if Deodorado is a wretched hive of scum and villainy? I think Sui is in for the long haul, she's only coming along so she can find stronger opponents. But of course she'll learn about the power of friendship, etc.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Since Sui appears friendly (in her mood, of course) was obvious that she’ll team up with Kiri and El. It was so clear that I found strange when the two kids walked to St. Aruru's church to take a protect guardian.

But I’m glad that they won´t waiting Falzen Brigade.
Finally, the time to explore DA’s world has come.
 
Top