Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks like an interesting chapter, but damn I hate cliffhangers like that. It appears Kiri grabbing Haine's hand is the last page. Argh, we'll have to wait another week to figure out what's going to happen. Can't wait for the full chapter.
 

DevMid

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I don't think Kiri will have to hold the hands of both of them XD If Troi can be spread through hair, maybe touching his hair is enough to stop their seizures? That way, if each of the sisters hold onto one strand of Kiri's hair, they'll be okay, right?

*Imagines a bald Kiri* ...
 

Quetz

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
496
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think Kiri will have to hold the hands of both of them XD If Troi can be spread through hair, maybe touching his hair is enough to stop their seizures? That way, if each of the sisters hold onto one strand of Kiri's hair, they'll be okay, right?

*Imagines a bald Kiri* ...
This would be such a cop out. The contact needed thing is such a integral part of their set of problems...
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
-_-; I was afraid something like this was going to happen. I would like to believe that Komi-sensei knows what he's doing, since Farran brought up "Are you going to save every single one of them?" And yet it's so in-character for Kiri to try. I wouldn't mind so much if Heine wasn't such an awful Mary Sue-ish character.
 
Last edited:

Quetz

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
496
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, I'm kind of hoping heine dies on page one of the next chapter.
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
that is sad story again.. >< almost cried ._.

but I really hate my life, also I am interested in people cares about life in all of manga :p

I kno I am weird

heine is not gonna to die for sure.. elle said she've got an idea to save her o.o

can't wait for teh next ch.
 

sylvira

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind so much if Heine wasn't such an awful Mary Sue-ish character.
EXACTLY. I thought that Konomi would have known better than to throw a Mary Sue into Double Arts. They're just, argh.
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
although i saw this coming, i think this came way too soon.
honestly though here on will determine DA's future course, as well as popularity. i'm still waiting for an all-out fight...the zezu and farran parts ended way too fast.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
yes I agree shrimpy, it's getting a bit boring because it's always the same over and over but with different characters. I hope some new element or longer arc is about to start
 

GARusashi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
208
Reaction score
5
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
this arc is just being used as character development for Kiri and Elle

The real action is going to start when the Knights arrive, along with some big revelations I bet
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is it just me or is DA getting boring? I hope it doesn't collapse.
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
this arc is just being used as character development for Kiri and Elle

The real action is going to start when the Knights arrive, along with some big revelations I bet
yeah Knights vs Gazelles is gonna be awesome
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Is it just me or is DA getting boring? I hope it doesn't collapse.
As I stated above, I agree with you. After the long chapter, then again that's only 2 (might be 3) chapters, I am bored because as I said, I just get the feeling to read something that already happened. On the other hand we can't know this new sister can be a start to a new arc, she might be hunted by some other gazelles, maybe zezu. But then again I doubt it, so yes I hope this one brings immediately some new elements because it's indeed getting a bit boring BUT that doesn't mean bad yet :)
 

Dofla

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
781
Reaction score
5,121
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
Chapter #17:

Script by Mei:

第17話 "夢と希望"

前回の続き

エルーが考えた1つだけの方法とは、エルーがハイネの治療をする事

   …これは賭けだ!!
   
   ハイネさんの
   毒を 私が
   引き受ければ

   私は
   死ぬかも
   しれない

   でも!

   この病気は
   発作を
   起こす事で
   死に至る

   逆に言えば

   発作が
   起きない限りは
   死なないハズ・・・!!

   そして
   キリさんには

   その発作を
   止める力がある
   ―――・・・・・・!!

   キリさんが発作を
   抑えていて
   くれるなら
   私は死なない
   かもしれない・・・!

   もちろん
   これらは
   推測にしか
   過ぎないけど

   可能性はある!! 

   見捨てる事も
   一緒に旅する事も
   選べないなら――・・・

   その可能性に
   賭けてみる・・・!!

発作は止まりました
ハイネは安心から涙を流しています

キリ「あんたさ・・・画家になりたいとか言ってたけど・・・
   あれやっぱり今もやりたいんだろ?だったら 今から腕磨かないとマズいと思うよ?」
ハイネ「??」
キリ「オレ達がトロイの無い世界を作っちまったら シスターはみんな失業だからな!
   その時 描けませんでしたじゃ 笑えないから」

患者が起きました

患者「お姉ちゃん達 もしかしたシスター? 良かった・・・もう来てくれないのかと思った・・・」
おばあちゃん「こ・・・これアリル」
アリル「おばあちゃん・・・だって・・・
    ロアンのお母さんもシスターが遅れたせいで死んだんでしょ?」
おばあちゃん「アリル・・・!」
アリル「協会の人 今回も遅くなるかもしれないって・・・」

こんな事を言われてるハイネですが、謝ります
シスターはみんな一生懸命だと、だから許してな と言います
そして、アリルが倒れたとき、すぐに助けに行くと約束します


【場面は外】

今までの様な無茶な治療を控えても2~3年というハイネ

ハイネ「やからそれまでに!! トロイの治療法を頼んますからね!!」

加えて、ハイネは絵を描き始めると決めたので、死に至るような治療はしないと言います

~この間の、キリが自作のアップリケを渡すくだりは割愛~


   この日

   雨は
   
   いつの間にか
   止んでいた

キリ「よし!じゃあ気をつけてな!」
ハイネ「うん!お二人も!!
    あ 式には絶対呼んでな?」
エルー「しませんから!! そういうんじゃ ないですから!!」

   この街で会った
   この人が

   ある絵を
   描いた事で
   有名になるのは

   もう少し・・・
   先の話

ハイネ(まずはクリスに電話や・・・ なんて言うやろなクリス・・・!!
    ビックリするやろな~ ウチ 上手く説明できるやろか
    ウチな!クリス・・・!もう一ぺん 絵ぇ描く事に決めたんよ!
    絵の具がいるなぁ カンバスとイーゼルを買って 筆をそろえて木炭と石膏と・・・)

  クリス・・・!

  ウチ
  あの
  二人にね・・・
 
  "夢"も・・・
  "希望"も・・・!!
  全部拾って
  もらった・・・!!

  恥ずかしい事
  言うなて?
  でもホンマやねん・・・!

  ああ・・・
  こんな気持ち
  久しぶり・・・!!

  ワクワクして
  早よ描きたくて
  たまらへん・・・!
  何を描くかは・・・

  今日決めた・・・!

  構図も

  モチーフも・・・!


ハイネが親指と人差し指をフレームにしてキリとエルーを見ているコマで終わり

煽り「その姿(シルエット)心に焼きつけて――」

第17話・・・/おわり


6 pics:

 
Last edited:

Neji2112

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it looks like elle is able to take on haine's troi, but we'll have to see what happens if kiri and elle let go...
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
that looks like a complete script, i'm going to try it out.
 

Dofla

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
781
Reaction score
5,121
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
First volume release date:august the 4th.

☆おまけページも盛り沢山!!キリ×エルーが
目印のJC第1巻は8月4日(月)発売!!

コメント
本格的に暑くなってきました。
夏自体は好きなんだけど…。
風鈴でも買うか<直志>

創刊40周年コメント
たくさんの先輩方が関わってきた
長い歴史に、自分も加われる事が
嬉しいです。貢献して行きたい!
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
キリ×エル

It's official now XD
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
oo I've meet my friends on teh beach >.<;

on-topic:
I knew it..elle can absorb haine's troy *_* it's so limit (look at pic says)

also Elrain and Hino is offical name :XD
 
Last edited:

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Thanks for spoilers! :amuse

Haine doesn't join the team, Kiri and Elraine can continue their journey together! :amuse:
 
Top