- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 3,564
- Reaction score
- 1,384
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Chapter 37 English Scans
Nevermind, Viz has it up.
Last edited:
Chapter 37 English Scans
Well, it would mean that she is stronger than Goku.I'd be surprised if Frieza wasn't able to match Kale even after her display. He went toe to toe with SSB Goku after all.
No, it is not. The first time Goku was holding back and Jiren intervened because she was too much of a berserker. Goku handles her along with Caulifla while injured by himself, and she had powered up. LSS Kale's raw power is comparable to SSG, not SSB. The only one in U6 who can fight with SSB tier fighters is Hit.The implication in DBS is that LSS is greater than SSB though. God ki and everything... In the anime at least LSS kale was stopped by jiren and kefla was stopped by ultra instinct so kale being stronger than golden frieza and his peers makes sense at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was my impression as well. It's like tiers of power:So, in the anime we saw that goku eventually gets the perfected ultra instinct. But the transformation seems somewhat different from the normal super saiyan transformation. I am thinking the form is something like the SSG transformation which doesn't seem to be a tranditional super saiyan transformation but rather simply a saiyan using god ki. And super saiyan blue is a saiyan that uses god ki who has attained the super saiyan power. So... Wouldn't goku eventually get a super saiyan transformation on top of his ultra instinct form?
.
He is supposed to be much stronger now. I think just under SSB level.Logically gohan should get beyond wrecked here. Even if he was as strong as he was against buu he'd still fall short of even SSG, let alone the other available transformations.
Nah bro kelfia shouldn’t that strong either at best she should be on buuhan lvl. Gohan can handle that in the anime she was on Goku U lvl which wa ridiculousLogically gohan should get beyond wrecked here. Even if he was as strong as he was against buu he'd still fall short of even SSG, let alone the other available transformations.
Kefla was not on UI Goku's level. He was superior, but unable to use his full power well because Omen is incomplete. Even tired and in SSB he was able to do well against her for a short period.Nah bro kelfia shouldn’t that strong either at best she should be on buuhan lvl. Gohan can handle that in the anime she was on Goku U lvl which wa ridiculous
I really didn’t watch the fight since I didn’t like the anime. But what I heard was she was on par with goku in ul and imo she should. Also I agree kale shouldnt be on Frieza lvl. Also tayataro skip the frieza arc so we don’t know where to scale Frieza(in terms of the manga version)escape from the anime. But I think gohan should be on par with kelfia. But then again DBS PLs is screwed from both manga and anime but I like the manga version it’s for consistent than the anime(from what I’ve seen)Kefla was not on UI Goku's level. He was superior, but unable to use his full power well because Omen is incomplete. Even tired and in SSB he was able to do well against her for a short period.
Kale alone was able to fight Frieza in the previous chapter. Gohan being able to rival her makes no sense. But it's better to wait for the translations to have a clear idea. Maybe Kefla was getting weaker or something.
Yea honestly the Manga has had some nice moments. In particular I really enjoyed the Black Goku arc in the manga far more than the anime. No retarded inexplicable power ups for Trunks. Vegeta's fighting strategy is pretty awesome and I like how Goku perfected Blue instead of Kaio Ken. But this arc... Not much positive so far. It seems way too rushed.Roshi being able to dodge Jiren's attacks like that is a tad ridiculous...
Gohan VS Kefla was boring. Is the arc supposed to end in December because of the Broly movie?