- Joined
- Apr 19, 2006
- Messages
- 201
- Reaction score
- 51
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Dragon Fall 18 Raw & Translation
So here's another translation, but remember: 9 out of 10 grandfathers who throw their demonic possessed grandchilds off a helicopter get pummeled later!
About the cover, we're getting too "independent"!
Here's the raw:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m7a6or
I guess there's nothing to comment on this one's translation. But the next one will surely earn another "Trivia Stuff" (going so far as to include "that guy" there, the assholes... xD)
And now, enjoy!
Dragon Fall 18 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)
*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)
------------
Page 2
So this comic is about some kid who was an alien and had a tail, but he got it cut off, and goes to a planet full with aliens, who had no tail, not because they got it cut off, and they go and start fighting. That's that.
More than a thousand elephants here!!!
Page 3
Vegetal-Don't think you've defeated me...! [...Be sure of it...!]
Vegetal-This party has just begun!
Red-That's not how I see it... I rather think you can stand straight because today's not a windy day...
Red-Time to give you the coup de grace...!
Gohan-You think they have noticed?
Chiqrilin-How could they? Aren't them quite distracted? You shut up and run!
Commander-I think we disagree with our part of this deal.
Page 4
Wilma-Arf... Gasp... We made it by a close call... And who knows what this green water contains...!
Goku-Hey... Wilma, I can't swim!
Bito-Neither?
Soldier-Mister Frigo, the astropaths have detected another space device landing here, the bio-scanner reveals it has a crew...!
Soldier-...We discovered two natives from planet Earth and... another Puyajin!
Frigo-What!?
Frigo-Quick, contact with the Ranger Special Forces at once, I must assign them new instructions!
Page 5
Frigo-Attention, Ranger Forces, leave Vegetal however he might be and go intercept the newcomers in this planet!
Red-But... why? Shoot, it was almost finished...
Frigo-Don't argue... Go and eliminate them... A Puyajin is with them... Exterminate him... Beat him to a pulp...!!
Red-Sheesh, better luck next time... We shouldn't get Mr. Frigo angry.
Yellow-I'd dare say he already is.
Page 6
Feyo-But, Mr. Frigo... Why do you insist on eliminating any Puyajin...? We're neglecting our interests!
Frigo-I already told you they're not your run-of-the-mill guys... I have reasons to fear the Puyajins as a whole!
Frigo-Puyajins weren't the original inhabitants of Vegetal, that was managed by a very advanced pacifical civilization, the trufus (some repressed sissies), who were exterminated and erased from the face of the planet by the Puyajins through their farts, and they appropiated their technology and their discount tickets for the Kentucky...!
Frigo-It all seems to reckon that the main trump for their victory was the figure of the Super-Puyajin... a chosen one among them with exceptional power and abilities!
Someone-Holymother! It's The Cure.
Page 7
Frigo-Despite the Puyajins currently existing can be counted one-handedly, there's still the possibility that the Super-Puyajin emerges amongst them! If that being of extraordinary powers appears... I... I...
Feyo-Well, okay... I never knew that was such a big deal... I understand your worries.
Frigo-Good, now that we've sorted that out it's time to resume our main mission... Where's the next ball?
Box: In a village several kilometers away from the previous one... South-eastwards from our position...
Page 8
Villager-We're being attacked, we're being attacked!
Villager2-T...thanks for the warninglgl...
Soldier-That's it... here we have the ball!
Apedreator-Warn Mr. Frigo that we already got the seventh ball, we'll go get the two missing ones...!
Villager-[Dang... It took me lots of work to hide it...]
Page 9
Far out there...
Vegetal-Well, well... it seems they left me for dead...! Grave mistake!
Vegetal-I'll get my revenge...! They'll regret it for the rest of their lives...! That might be just a couple of hours!
Vegetal-But first, I'll heal my wounds... I'll cauterize them with gunpowder, like in the John Woo flicks...!
Vegetal-Here it is!
Vegetal-As I'm badly hurt everywhere, I'll spread it all over myself, as if I was seasoning the stew...! [Ow, this itches...!]
Vegetal-Well... And now, the match...!
Page 10
Wilma-Well, what do we do next?
Bito-We must use our survival kits and search for life signs with the bio-scanners.
Goku-And... who has all that?
Bito-The ship, we left them on the ship! And it's sinking!
Wilma-Yeah, I'm not wrong when I say there are only dumbasses around me...
Goku-Relax, Wilma, there they come some misters, we'll ask them for help!
Page 11
Red-Those must be the newcomers!
Yellow-The retard-looking one seems to be the Puyajin!
Wilma-A...And who are you, misters...?
Wilma-(I don't like this, they wear the same uniform as Vegetal...)
Goku-Listen, could you lend us a hand?
Red-A hand? Oh, yes, of course, and even both too...!
Red-Guys!
Red-Lend them a hand!
Page 12
Goku-HEY!
Goku-Mommyyy!
Page 13
Red-Ops... I'm sorry... Maybe we were too rude...?
Red-We're the Ranger Special Forces! We follow instructions from Mr. Frigo, and our instructions are to annihilate you!
Page 14
Soldier-The Special Forces have already intercepted the newcomers.
Frigo-Very good, I don't want mistakes, I want them owned with no qualms!
Box: "Then we'll take care of that tiresome Vegetal".
Vegetal-He, he, he... They're so busy with the search of the balls that they neglected the ship entrance's security... From now on it's as easy as pie.
Vegetal-And also from now on I've decided I'll stop watching so many John Woo films! [You can't trust what you see there...]
Page 15
Vegetal-It's here...
Vegetal-Frigo's private room!
Vegetal-It's refrigerated to keep his body temperature below zero... as in his home world.
Vegetal-Almost nobody's so tough as to stay more than a minute here without collapsing from the freezing... Well... Except for me, of course... Atchoo!
Vegetal-There are the balls, I knew the greedy guy had hid them here!
Page 16
Vegetal-Now I'll throw them out of the window pretty far and I'll follow in an instant...!
Vegetal-Let's send this glass flying, then!
Computer-Warning, warning... Impact of great magnitude in window 48 of the level 2!!
Frigo-Those are my lodgings, the balls are there!
Feyo-(He hid them in his room? Won't they also be kept inside a sock?)
Page 17
Vegetal-Argh... To... To think I didn't remember our ships have gummygas glasses to absorb pressure change shocks... [Fuck... It stings...]
Frigo-Quick, all you come with me, to my private chamber!!
Vegetal-Very well, subtleties are over! Go get fucked off!
Page 18
Vegetal-There, far away!
Frigo-Vegetal! You...!
Vegetal-Man, the Spice Girls... Well, I'm going, hasta la vista sissies!
Frigo-Stop him, he's taking the balls!
Someone-Egghs... Sir, if you... let go of... our throat... maybe... we can fulfill... your command...
[br]Posted on: October 16, 2006, 03:32:17 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Zafion-We'll split to ambush him!
Dodotia-Sounds like a plan!
Box: Meanwhile, quite far from there...
Chiqrilin-Well, I think we were late once again...
Chiqrilin-Wait a sec, look at this! The ball-scanner points that the five balls that were together have been spread! There's something going on, let's go get them!
Page 20
Chiqrilin-Look, Chun Gohan, a survivor! He was probably trapped under the debris...!
Tente-(Yeah, right, trapped...! I went into hiding as soon as I saw those wild beasts coming... And if it weren't for that fucking critter...!)
Chiqrilin-He's just a kid. His family has probably been killed, he's helpless...
Tente-(Well, now I'll work on recovering every loss, I'll use the magic balls to resurrect all the people that have croaked, and I'll expel the invaders from the planet.)
Page 21
Chiqrilin-Worry not, you're coming with us, okay?
Tente-But... but, my family, the invaders...
Chiqrilin-Yes, yes, I understand it might have been a hard blow for you, but clinging to these ruins won't do you any good, we'll protect you.
Tente-But it's not that...
Chiqrilin-Look, kid, I know what I'm doing! I want no arguments, you'll come with us and you won't open your mouth again until you're asked. Understood?
Chiqrilin-Now let's go search these five balls, we must find what's happening...
Squintron-Look, commander, there are already three of them.
Page 22
Gñ-Well... I don't think we should wear the helmet anymore, my face's all fried!
Wilma-Say... I think I prefer you with a helmet...
Wilma-Well, save for the hairy guy, who is more like a pretty stud...
Bito-Wilma, dear, don't you ever stop thinking about the flesh?
Gñ-About your opinion on the matter, beautiful maiden, we rub our armpits with it. Now close your eyes and it'll all be quick.
Goku-Hey... Excuse me, like I was saying before being interrupted...!
Page 23
Gñ-Still alive! Can't be. Mixed team!
Goku-A mixed drink? No thanks, alcohol burns my insides and...
Burter-I knocked him out temporarily! What a guy! Ready to use the Big-Power-Pistol!
Gñ-Hey, I am the boss!
Page 24
All-Ready to shoot!
Page 25
No text
Page 26
Meanwhile...
Vegetal-I'm leaving them behind, but I mustn't lose them, I rather they follow me.
Vegetal-They'll also have to gather the balls, but they don't know that my senses can locate the balls, and can locate both of them too. It's something I learnt to do while I was on the Earth. [I took so many hits to my head, so of course...]
Vegetal-What I'll do is to lure them into a given place where I'll set up several traps...
Vegetal-...And they'll fall for them like simpletons... Ya ha ha ha ha...!!
Page 27
Vegetal-This is a good place.
Vegetal-I'll use the resources from the kit I brought from my capsule, it's a good thing to think ahead.
Page 28
Meanwhiley...
Gohan-Hey!
Chiqrilin-Dang... Everytime we get more crammed in here!
Chiqrilin-I hope we get to the place before a mutiny rises.
Squintron-It's useless, commander, they are sitting on the hatch.
Commander-Squintron, throw a couple of missiles!
Commander-Definately, I protest against this situation!
Vegetal-Well, I'll activate the trigger and leave the device ready to detonate as soon as the most slight pressure is detected.
Worm-[Oh, no! I'm not safe even here!]
Text on book: Idigoras guide to explosives
Page 29
Vegetal-Uh huh, here comes that greasy Dodotia...!
Vegetal-Once he gets to the "X" spot and tries to take the bait it'll all be "Boum", "Uaggh" and it's over...
Dodotia-Huh? The white ball!
Vegetal-It's all ready, I set the device under that stone to withstand only the weight of the stone and the ball, so when Dodotia barges on with his zillion kilos the "pee-pee-pee" will sound and the fatass will have some funny blowing up...!
Dodotia-Vegetal must have dropped it while running away... Well, if he hasn't missed it yet, it's not my fault...
Page 30
Dodotia-Mr. Frigo will be glad if I take it to him, he might not make me go looking for Vegetal once again...!
Vegetal-B... But c'mon! Why doesn't the device explode?
Vegetal-It must have short-circuited because of that mammoth's weight... Doesn't it kill you?
Vegetal-And one ball to waste!
Sound: Pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee
Vegetal-Oh, Godh... I put the wrong bomb under the stone! Shit, shit, shit...!
Page 31
Vegetal-I have five seconds to turn the device off... Where did I put the remote control? Where, wheeere...?
Vegetal-Uaggh! [...And it's over]
Page 32
Dodotia-That unexpected isolated explosion seems suspicious to me.
Alvaro-[We normal people simply say: What the fuck was that...?]
Nacho-[Alvaro, please, it's the culturizing element...!]
------------
So here's another translation, but remember: 9 out of 10 grandfathers who throw their demonic possessed grandchilds off a helicopter get pummeled later!
About the cover, we're getting too "independent"!

Here's the raw:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m7a6or
I guess there's nothing to comment on this one's translation. But the next one will surely earn another "Trivia Stuff" (going so far as to include "that guy" there, the assholes... xD)
And now, enjoy!

Dragon Fall 18 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)
*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)
------------
Page 2
So this comic is about some kid who was an alien and had a tail, but he got it cut off, and goes to a planet full with aliens, who had no tail, not because they got it cut off, and they go and start fighting. That's that.
More than a thousand elephants here!!!
Page 3
Vegetal-Don't think you've defeated me...! [...Be sure of it...!]
Vegetal-This party has just begun!
Red-That's not how I see it... I rather think you can stand straight because today's not a windy day...
Red-Time to give you the coup de grace...!
Gohan-You think they have noticed?
Chiqrilin-How could they? Aren't them quite distracted? You shut up and run!
Commander-I think we disagree with our part of this deal.
Page 4
Wilma-Arf... Gasp... We made it by a close call... And who knows what this green water contains...!
Goku-Hey... Wilma, I can't swim!
Bito-Neither?
Soldier-Mister Frigo, the astropaths have detected another space device landing here, the bio-scanner reveals it has a crew...!
Soldier-...We discovered two natives from planet Earth and... another Puyajin!
Frigo-What!?
Frigo-Quick, contact with the Ranger Special Forces at once, I must assign them new instructions!
Page 5
Frigo-Attention, Ranger Forces, leave Vegetal however he might be and go intercept the newcomers in this planet!
Red-But... why? Shoot, it was almost finished...
Frigo-Don't argue... Go and eliminate them... A Puyajin is with them... Exterminate him... Beat him to a pulp...!!
Red-Sheesh, better luck next time... We shouldn't get Mr. Frigo angry.
Yellow-I'd dare say he already is.
Page 6
Feyo-But, Mr. Frigo... Why do you insist on eliminating any Puyajin...? We're neglecting our interests!
Frigo-I already told you they're not your run-of-the-mill guys... I have reasons to fear the Puyajins as a whole!
Frigo-Puyajins weren't the original inhabitants of Vegetal, that was managed by a very advanced pacifical civilization, the trufus (some repressed sissies), who were exterminated and erased from the face of the planet by the Puyajins through their farts, and they appropiated their technology and their discount tickets for the Kentucky...!
Frigo-It all seems to reckon that the main trump for their victory was the figure of the Super-Puyajin... a chosen one among them with exceptional power and abilities!
Someone-Holymother! It's The Cure.
Page 7
Frigo-Despite the Puyajins currently existing can be counted one-handedly, there's still the possibility that the Super-Puyajin emerges amongst them! If that being of extraordinary powers appears... I... I...
Feyo-Well, okay... I never knew that was such a big deal... I understand your worries.
Frigo-Good, now that we've sorted that out it's time to resume our main mission... Where's the next ball?
Box: In a village several kilometers away from the previous one... South-eastwards from our position...
Page 8
Villager-We're being attacked, we're being attacked!
Villager2-T...thanks for the warninglgl...
Soldier-That's it... here we have the ball!
Apedreator-Warn Mr. Frigo that we already got the seventh ball, we'll go get the two missing ones...!
Villager-[Dang... It took me lots of work to hide it...]
Page 9
Far out there...
Vegetal-Well, well... it seems they left me for dead...! Grave mistake!
Vegetal-I'll get my revenge...! They'll regret it for the rest of their lives...! That might be just a couple of hours!
Vegetal-But first, I'll heal my wounds... I'll cauterize them with gunpowder, like in the John Woo flicks...!
Vegetal-Here it is!
Vegetal-As I'm badly hurt everywhere, I'll spread it all over myself, as if I was seasoning the stew...! [Ow, this itches...!]
Vegetal-Well... And now, the match...!
Page 10
Wilma-Well, what do we do next?
Bito-We must use our survival kits and search for life signs with the bio-scanners.
Goku-And... who has all that?
Bito-The ship, we left them on the ship! And it's sinking!
Wilma-Yeah, I'm not wrong when I say there are only dumbasses around me...
Goku-Relax, Wilma, there they come some misters, we'll ask them for help!
Page 11
Red-Those must be the newcomers!
Yellow-The retard-looking one seems to be the Puyajin!
Wilma-A...And who are you, misters...?
Wilma-(I don't like this, they wear the same uniform as Vegetal...)
Goku-Listen, could you lend us a hand?
Red-A hand? Oh, yes, of course, and even both too...!
Red-Guys!
Red-Lend them a hand!
Page 12
Goku-HEY!
Goku-Mommyyy!
Page 13
Red-Ops... I'm sorry... Maybe we were too rude...?
Red-We're the Ranger Special Forces! We follow instructions from Mr. Frigo, and our instructions are to annihilate you!
Page 14
Soldier-The Special Forces have already intercepted the newcomers.
Frigo-Very good, I don't want mistakes, I want them owned with no qualms!
Box: "Then we'll take care of that tiresome Vegetal".
Vegetal-He, he, he... They're so busy with the search of the balls that they neglected the ship entrance's security... From now on it's as easy as pie.
Vegetal-And also from now on I've decided I'll stop watching so many John Woo films! [You can't trust what you see there...]
Page 15
Vegetal-It's here...
Vegetal-Frigo's private room!
Vegetal-It's refrigerated to keep his body temperature below zero... as in his home world.
Vegetal-Almost nobody's so tough as to stay more than a minute here without collapsing from the freezing... Well... Except for me, of course... Atchoo!
Vegetal-There are the balls, I knew the greedy guy had hid them here!
Page 16
Vegetal-Now I'll throw them out of the window pretty far and I'll follow in an instant...!
Vegetal-Let's send this glass flying, then!
Computer-Warning, warning... Impact of great magnitude in window 48 of the level 2!!
Frigo-Those are my lodgings, the balls are there!
Feyo-(He hid them in his room? Won't they also be kept inside a sock?)
Page 17
Vegetal-Argh... To... To think I didn't remember our ships have gummygas glasses to absorb pressure change shocks... [Fuck... It stings...]
Frigo-Quick, all you come with me, to my private chamber!!
Vegetal-Very well, subtleties are over! Go get fucked off!
Page 18
Vegetal-There, far away!
Frigo-Vegetal! You...!
Vegetal-Man, the Spice Girls... Well, I'm going, hasta la vista sissies!
Frigo-Stop him, he's taking the balls!
Someone-Egghs... Sir, if you... let go of... our throat... maybe... we can fulfill... your command...
[br]Posted on: October 16, 2006, 03:32:17 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Zafion-We'll split to ambush him!
Dodotia-Sounds like a plan!
Box: Meanwhile, quite far from there...
Chiqrilin-Well, I think we were late once again...
Chiqrilin-Wait a sec, look at this! The ball-scanner points that the five balls that were together have been spread! There's something going on, let's go get them!
Page 20
Chiqrilin-Look, Chun Gohan, a survivor! He was probably trapped under the debris...!
Tente-(Yeah, right, trapped...! I went into hiding as soon as I saw those wild beasts coming... And if it weren't for that fucking critter...!)
Chiqrilin-He's just a kid. His family has probably been killed, he's helpless...
Tente-(Well, now I'll work on recovering every loss, I'll use the magic balls to resurrect all the people that have croaked, and I'll expel the invaders from the planet.)
Page 21
Chiqrilin-Worry not, you're coming with us, okay?
Tente-But... but, my family, the invaders...
Chiqrilin-Yes, yes, I understand it might have been a hard blow for you, but clinging to these ruins won't do you any good, we'll protect you.
Tente-But it's not that...
Chiqrilin-Look, kid, I know what I'm doing! I want no arguments, you'll come with us and you won't open your mouth again until you're asked. Understood?
Chiqrilin-Now let's go search these five balls, we must find what's happening...
Squintron-Look, commander, there are already three of them.
Page 22
Gñ-Well... I don't think we should wear the helmet anymore, my face's all fried!
Wilma-Say... I think I prefer you with a helmet...
Wilma-Well, save for the hairy guy, who is more like a pretty stud...
Bito-Wilma, dear, don't you ever stop thinking about the flesh?
Gñ-About your opinion on the matter, beautiful maiden, we rub our armpits with it. Now close your eyes and it'll all be quick.
Goku-Hey... Excuse me, like I was saying before being interrupted...!
Page 23
Gñ-Still alive! Can't be. Mixed team!
Goku-A mixed drink? No thanks, alcohol burns my insides and...
Burter-I knocked him out temporarily! What a guy! Ready to use the Big-Power-Pistol!
Gñ-Hey, I am the boss!
Page 24
All-Ready to shoot!
Page 25
No text
Page 26
Meanwhile...
Vegetal-I'm leaving them behind, but I mustn't lose them, I rather they follow me.
Vegetal-They'll also have to gather the balls, but they don't know that my senses can locate the balls, and can locate both of them too. It's something I learnt to do while I was on the Earth. [I took so many hits to my head, so of course...]
Vegetal-What I'll do is to lure them into a given place where I'll set up several traps...
Vegetal-...And they'll fall for them like simpletons... Ya ha ha ha ha...!!
Page 27
Vegetal-This is a good place.
Vegetal-I'll use the resources from the kit I brought from my capsule, it's a good thing to think ahead.
Page 28
Meanwhiley...
Gohan-Hey!
Chiqrilin-Dang... Everytime we get more crammed in here!
Chiqrilin-I hope we get to the place before a mutiny rises.
Squintron-It's useless, commander, they are sitting on the hatch.
Commander-Squintron, throw a couple of missiles!
Commander-Definately, I protest against this situation!
Vegetal-Well, I'll activate the trigger and leave the device ready to detonate as soon as the most slight pressure is detected.
Worm-[Oh, no! I'm not safe even here!]
Text on book: Idigoras guide to explosives
Page 29
Vegetal-Uh huh, here comes that greasy Dodotia...!
Vegetal-Once he gets to the "X" spot and tries to take the bait it'll all be "Boum", "Uaggh" and it's over...
Dodotia-Huh? The white ball!
Vegetal-It's all ready, I set the device under that stone to withstand only the weight of the stone and the ball, so when Dodotia barges on with his zillion kilos the "pee-pee-pee" will sound and the fatass will have some funny blowing up...!
Dodotia-Vegetal must have dropped it while running away... Well, if he hasn't missed it yet, it's not my fault...
Page 30
Dodotia-Mr. Frigo will be glad if I take it to him, he might not make me go looking for Vegetal once again...!
Vegetal-B... But c'mon! Why doesn't the device explode?
Vegetal-It must have short-circuited because of that mammoth's weight... Doesn't it kill you?
Vegetal-And one ball to waste!
Sound: Pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee
Vegetal-Oh, Godh... I put the wrong bomb under the stone! Shit, shit, shit...!
Page 31
Vegetal-I have five seconds to turn the device off... Where did I put the remote control? Where, wheeere...?
Vegetal-Uaggh! [...And it's over]
Page 32
Dodotia-That unexpected isolated explosion seems suspicious to me.
Alvaro-[We normal people simply say: What the fuck was that...?]
Nacho-[Alvaro, please, it's the culturizing element...!]
------------
