Dragon Fall

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

Haha, no, there are not that many good parodies out there, though I can list them for you :amuse
-Dragon Ball Esede (this one is short, but good)
-Evan SD (from the Evangelion series, is somewhat funny)
-Fool Metal Alchemist (I haven't even seen this one, so I don't know if it is any good)
Those should be the best ones left, but they aren't as good as Dragon Fall or Raruto, and I don't even know if we can get raws...
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

I'll talk to njt about some promotion.

Great translation leecherboy.

Out of those parodies I only know Fool Metal Alchemist...
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

Yeah, the other two parodies I mentioned are somewhat old, and, after a quick search, I didn't see any raws... but they were worth listing :amuse
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

I found a couple of pics of Esede



 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

Yep... ain't it funny?
Esede was a issue parodying a lot of anime series (with 3 pages per series), and Esede GT (the Dragon Ball one) was a special issue for Dragon Ball... :amuse
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

Fool Metal Alchemist and Dragon Ball Esde sound preaty nice :) ,i'l google and e2k for raws , torrents etc.
I'l let you know if i find them :D[br]Posted on: June 20, 2006, 05:37:29 AM_________________________________________________OOo ,so esede parodyed more mangas :D sweet
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

Ooh? How'd you like this? I already found the raws for "Esede Gete" (I guess they don't call me "leecherboy" for nothing... :p)! But I guess I won't post the link here... ^^
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

just read the first 3 chapters of canuto . and frankly , it sucks big time....[br]Posted on: June 20, 2006, 05:46:14 AM_________________________________________________lol esede gete? ooo nice , esede was a magazine or what?
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

Not a magazine, more like a special issue with 24 pages... :amuse
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

special issue of what?
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

It's just a one-shot issue that parodied the whole GT saga... I'll see if I can upload it... :amuse
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

K , any parody manga that you think it's worth it and you can translate pm me and i'l start cleaning the raws :D
I'l tipesett to beacause des is kinda laying it of :D
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

I think I'll finish everything till the end of the week in perfect editons without any erros ( at least I hope so ) ^^
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

slaker , i talked to njt waiting for he's pm now , i asked him if he can talk about dragon fall in the news :D
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

Vlado said:
slaker , i talked to njt waiting for he's pm now , i asked him if he can talk about dragon fall in the news :D
I got a life sucker ;p also it takes a lot of time to make all the pages >.<
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

Oh, Perfect Edition! That sounds so cool! (and I thought I heard that name before... ^^)
Take your time, des!

By the way, I upped the Esede Gete raw here, if anyone wants to read it (though the cover page could be bigger):
http://rapidshare.de/files/23589125/Esede_Gete.rar.html

I don't know when I'll get to translate it, honestly... :p
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

leecherboy said:
Oh, Perfect Edition! That sounds so cool! (and I thought I heard that name before... ^^)
Take your time, des!
Lol really, me too xD

Well perfect just in the way of the last correction you gave me,killing this brackets I forgot somewhere and the namepages ^^
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #2 Raw & Translation

leecherboy said:
thanks! :p
And the things I wanted to know:
-I know in "that page", that's S.L. himself, but what the heck is he saying? (is that even english/spanish?)
-Who are the guys in page 24?
-What's the name of the Duende Tarugo's plane? (I'm guessing something about "fire"...)
1. maybe nuff said o.O ? dont know even it does not really fit
3. well kanji for fire, the seconds is no ->indicates ownerships of something like english 's and the last one is not identifiable xD
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #2 Raw & Translation

you know kanji to?OMFG i'm the only one here that donsn't know :D
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall 03 Translation

copy cat , ryka said that :D , leecher i can't find fool metal but i found some nifty pics and they are verry hilarious :D
 
Top