Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

lol - doneseng whats your favy fave K do ra ma /movie?

This song is kind of awesome for me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpX4cTxkqqE
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Ani - mida.

Usually just K /T/C and rarely J- dramas over da years.
I like K and T/C oness a bit more.. not so much da movies.

Do you watch it?
Yes. Mostly the romantic-comedy and romantic-drama
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Those aren't so bad - I usually prefer to watch ones that don't go over 20 episodes.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I mean romantic-comedy and romantic-drama movies not tv series.

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Yeah those movies cover look nice - but yeah I prefer the do ra ma's/o
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Chaaaaali how are you doing? :hug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.


:dancin

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

here go a ood one I bet you don't know

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

29 days till season 2!!! :dance

:midorima:kise:aomine:kuroko:akashi:mura


BTW, DIE!!! :rant
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Chaaaaali how are you doing? :hug
Yo - Kat, working like Cra Cray - getting some over time nao. :love
How's thangs with ya?



:dancin

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

here go a ood one I bet you don't know

Bish - you always playing some guuud staff. :love

29 days till season 2!!! :dance

:midorima:kise:aomine:kuroko:akashi:mura


BTW, DIE!!! :rant
lulz asc - just move out of the village... and you'll be closer to the rest of BR ppl in terms of connection. Then you can watch all the Kuroko no Basket - you want.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Why did you become a senpai?
Busy?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Yeah - something like that - well a bunch of little things and athough I have the weekend off for a change and I'm on here and listening to music instead of being outside.
:p

:foreveralone
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Staying at home is better though especially when the weather is bad.

You're living alone?
Get a girlfriend maybe.

I'm still living with my parents.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Staying at home is a lot cheaper / helps pay other bilss. I'm staying at home.. with my debt level, I can't afford anything other than this for the time being.
.... As for girlfriend... I'm single... with a cray cray friend...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I can't move right now. :emocat
I bought a house here (plus all the house things).
And now that my health is stable, i'm waiting for more qualifying exams for jobs here. I already did good in one, i'm waiting to be called.
But i don't think i can ask to be transferred before 2 years. :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

At least your health is good nao and you've done well in one exam already. Good luck with that :glomp.
How far or maybe the question is how remote of an area is your place from let say the the Brasila (BSB) airport?


Damns two years ... :emocat

@ FasuT - if you're working... its also perfect because you can start saving up, if you haven't already done that.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I live in hell, Charlie. Hell is far from everywhere.:emocat





I live 6h from Agrias' city. From there, i think it's two hours by plane to Brasília.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Why did you move to the middle of nowhere?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Why did you move to the middle of nowhere?
Cause i thought i was going to die and there is this family chapel thing in the cemetery to bury the family members in the city...
plus a family funeral insurance thing...
plus lots of relatives to help my family take care of my dead body...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Cause i thought i was going to die and there is this family chapel thing in the cemetery to bury the family members in the city...
plus a family funeral insurance thing...
plus lots of relatives to help my family take care of my dead body...
WTF...you moved just because you might die? I had no idea...

I thought you moved for work
 
Top