- Joined
- Jan 14, 2013
- Messages
- 476
- Reaction score
- 1,261
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.



- Its sooo magical!!Ahem.... sorry haven't done. I might as well.. drop reading... I never get to reading.How's your reading coming along? ^^
poo poo platter?Mine had a poo in it.

girl...why you even waste your time...this bastard don't do nothing but play on Skype.How's your reading coming along? ^^


u dont have to knnow
Skype is where the remaining of my demons hide - I'm trying to let go of that as wellgirl...why you even waste your time...this bastard don't do nothing but play on Skype.
yall need to snatch his mod card away...
what kind of senpai is he?....
a teacher that never shows up to class...pfft

). 
Yeap - Koreans don't share such info publicly!!u dont have to knnow
you on a diet?I'm sick of this damn diet Cha Chu. If I don't have a cheeseburger soon, I may become violent.
![]()