Eh....Masaka?

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.


:x3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.

:XD - Its sooo magical!!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.

Mine had a poo in it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.

How's your reading coming along? ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Its so Cra - cray ... chosing a new thread title. I wanted to go with bang bang!


---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

How's your reading coming along? ^^
Ahem.... sorry haven't done. I might as well.. drop reading... I never get to reading.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Mine had a poo in it.
poo poo platter?
:lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

i lold so hard at that vid
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.

How's your reading coming along? ^^
girl...why you even waste your time...this bastard don't do nothing but play on Skype.
yall need to snatch his mod card away...

:nod

what kind of senpai is he?....
a teacher that never shows up to class...pfft
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

he always on time for my class
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

really...what kind of class would that be...?

:arf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

u dont have to knnow
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

girl...why you even waste your time...this bastard don't do nothing but play on Skype.
yall need to snatch his mod card away...

:nod

what kind of senpai is he?....
a teacher that never shows up to class...pfft
Skype is where the remaining of my demons hide - I'm trying to let go of that as well :XD

But its so damn addicting!
Dude I accidentally ended up forgetting to cancel the premium trial / got charged a premium for this month (Bene - why didn't you remind me :bored).
We'll have to da group video call before it runs out otherwise - I totally fucked my money over. :XD

u dont have to knnow
Yeap - Koreans don't share such info publicly!!
Kamsahamnida!!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

[video=dailymotion;x1qacb]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1qacb_red-hot-chili-peppers-by-the-way_music?search_algo=2[/video]

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

eeeeeeeeeeh i am not there? u fiend
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't compare yourself to something cool, like Beck. More like:

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

i believe i am more handsome than that
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

It's what's on the inside that counts.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

meh
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I'm sick of this damn diet Cha Chu. If I don't have a cheeseburger soon, I may become violent.

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I'm sick of this damn diet Cha Chu. If I don't have a cheeseburger soon, I may become violent.

you on a diet?
 
Top