Eh....Masaka?

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
"Flying Spaghetti Monster"
You mean Mr Scribble?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Me iz fine. Cha tell me more about ya father emperor Chagatai Khan-sama.
I like how ya placed the Cha into the name there. A very Cha thing to do. Me Cha likey~<3: nod :nod
I guess a father for a god should be no other than the Creator of all.

Oh god this gais moosak, hits all the feels in all the right places.
:beer
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hi Charlie-san :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi Charlie-san :hurr
Hey hey, mai good sir - did you listen to the song up above?
If so, please fee free to call me "fantastic Mr Black" and give me my damn cigarette.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hey hey, mai good sir - did you listen to the song up above?
If so, please fee free to call me "fantastic Mr Black" and give me my damn cigarette.
How are you?
Hey it's pleasant to listen to I must say. I might add it to my playlist :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How are you?
Hey it's pleasant to listen to I must say. I might add it to my playlist :)
Glad you think so! Check out some of the other songs. Although I have not checked, there is some movies for a couple of the songs.

I am doing okay, just repeating the same routine as always.
Life is cyclical in nature. :XD

How's things for you?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Glad you think so! Check out some of the other songs. Although I have not checked, there is some movies for a couple of the songs.

I am doing okay, just repeating the same routine as always.
Life is cyclical in nature. :XD

How's things for you?
:nod

What is your occupation? You and Milly seem to be close. Do you guys meet up oftentimes?

I am doing well. There is a family issue. Hopefully everything is gonna be alright soon :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:nod

What is your occupation? You and Milly seem to be close. Do you guys meet up oftentimes?

I am doing well. There is a family issue. Hopefully everything is gonna be alright soon :)

Yep we have met up a few times, I am working as an EMT.
Waiting to win the lottery. :XD
Ah yes, family situations are often tricky, hopefully things turn for the good for you.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not if I win the lottery first~ :derp
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Charlie and Ahmad, perverts united :nah
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yep we have met up a few times, I am working as an EMT.
Waiting to win the lottery. :XD
Ah yes, family situations are often tricky, hopefully things turn for the good for you.
Sounds fun. Are your place and his nearby? Wow, EMT? You do work on an ambulance?

Lottery? :?bunny
Thanks :D


Charlie and Ahmad, perverts united :nah
:nono
 
Top