"Flying Spaghetti Monster"
You mean Mr Scribble?
You mean Mr Scribble?

Me iz fine. Cha tell me more about ya father emperor Chagatai Khan-sama.Everyones doin just fine, and you?
I like how ya placed the Cha into the name there. A very Cha thing to do.Me iz fine. Cha tell me more about ya father emperor Chagatai Khan-sama.



Hey hey, mai good sir - did you listen to the song up above?Hi Charlie-san![]()
How are you?Hey hey, mai good sir - did you listen to the song up above?
If so, please fee free to call me "fantastic Mr Black" and give me my damn cigarette.

Glad you think so! Check out some of the other songs. Although I have not checked, there is some movies for a couple of the songs.How are you?
Hey it's pleasant to listen to I must say. I might add it to my playlist![]()

Glad you think so! Check out some of the other songs. Although I have not checked, there is some movies for a couple of the songs.
I am doing okay, just repeating the same routine as always.
Life is cyclical in nature.
How's things for you?


What is your occupation? You and Milly seem to be close. Do you guys meet up oftentimes?
I am doing well. There is a family issue. Hopefully everything is gonna be alright soon![]()



No no Cha is a seeker of moral purity.Charlie and Ahmad, perverts united![]()

lolNot if I win the lottery first~![]()

Moral purity is different from sexual purityNo no Cha is a seeker of moral purity.![]()

HeheheMoral purity is different from sexual purity![]()


Of course. We're friends and friends share, right?lol
You will share, won't ya??
![]()
In this case I might have to change my adopted @c_k policy of sharing is not caring.Of course. We're friends and friends share, right?

Sounds fun. Are your place and his nearby? Wow, EMT? You do work on an ambulance?Yep we have met up a few times, I am working as an EMT.
Waiting to win the lottery.
Ah yes, family situations are often tricky, hopefully things turn for the good for you.


Charlie and Ahmad, perverts united![]()
