Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!
whats wrong with Ww?
whats wrong with Ww?
Just do what I told you to and you will get Garen in a day![]()

Whats a Wv ....garen..... even worse than playing Wv

In the end... there can be only one?

Everybody knows that I'm the true Boss of this communityIn the end... there can be only one?
![]()





Says the boss with the most awesome-est sig ever!Damn you are so cute with that sig![]()
You won't do anything anyways - meow~nya~any problems Cha?![]()


Oh really? Why do you say that?Says the boss with the most awesome-est sig ever!
[mover][/mover]![]()


I lost count since its bee away but should be coming back soon. Has it been 6 weeks yet?Hey Charlie!
Damn how long do you think is left till Noblesse is back? It's getting loooong.
Also how did you find bleach newest chapter? Who's your favorite character in the sternritters!
I'm not sure, but i dont think so.Boss have you seen Maou anime?
who? me?Damn you are so cute with that sig![]()
