Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!



Kiraboshi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is too many for hyung to know about it but if its not fab for you donseng - then its not worth hyungs time.
Kiraboshi~<3
I didn't like "Tried to walk" that much, but there is one song from the mini-album that i loved, "In the Air". I had some hopes for a MV, but the new mini-album came out so fast...Ahh, I see. Fair enough.
Bwehehe, dat dance.
If we're talking about favourite B1A4 songs, I really like "Tried To Walk". The MV's really pretty too.![]()



sometimes I need to read your posts twice cuz I cant believe you really said such a thingDat sign - omo omo <3<3<3
How dare some ppl walk all over dat food~~~~~~~!They all need to be banned!!![]()

... It does your body good?ur that into mcdonalds?

sometimes I need to read your posts twice cuz I cant believe you really said such a thing![]()

oh no - you will become fat-bulous - bisssssssssshooooooooooouuneeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!i cant eat there or my bishounen image will be ruined

oh no - you will become fat-bulous - bisssssssssshooooooooooouuneeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
![]()

falseshoujofatshounen

mirror-san firlmly told me yesterday that i am not a shoujo apparently. things liefalseshoujo![]()
shock and awemirror-san firlmly told me yesterday that i am not a shoujo apparently. things lie


was it squeaky?japanese man

Nice - haven't heard that in a while
Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaali!![]()

