Re: Wandering Cha! The Bishonen Korean diaries!!
lool yeah thats our tommy
lool yeah thats our tommy


lool yeah thats our tommy![]()

Aight - aight, hit me up brah.Charles, I have a very nice manhwa oneshot for you![]()


http://www.batoto.net/read/_/148211/myum-myum_by_the-companyAight - aight, hit me up brah.![]()


Dave - the cool thang about you is that you know what you're talking about!!!Looks shitty.
Charlie doesn't read Manhwa anymore. Too mainstream. Charlie was into Manhwa before it was cool.

Women says I have a nice big butt ... but yeah I need to get into shape for sure!!Charles, get your fat ass back in shape, you got tired too quickly without doing shit, man. We barely walked, how could you get tired from that? Your dad, I understand, but not you.![]()
Ah I only have a couple pics - cuz my fone - went dead!!i wanna see pics from six fagss!
.

But that image of you trying to fix your umbrella is a picture-perfect moment and is forever etched into our hearts, so it's all good.He couldn't have been worse than me. I'm so slow...
...what does that have to do with this topic?But that image of you trying to fix your umbrella is a picture-perfect moment and is forever etched into our hearts, so it's all good.

It's always nice to see people put it into wordsDave - the cool thang about you is that you know what you're talking about!!!![]()

Rain and wind.What happened?
Walking slowly...?...what does that have to do with this topic?![]()