Eh....Masaka?

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

WTF...you moved just because you might die? I had no idea...

I thought you moved for work
How many times have you seen someone losing 40 pounds in one year without being in a diet and exercise program?
I just couldn't figure out what was the cause, the doctors in Rio didn't discover anything after all the tests...and i'm very pessimistic...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I live in hell, Charlie. Hell is far from everywhere.:emocat





I live 6h from Agrias' city. From there, i think it's two hours by plane to Brasília.
Yeah - I see. You live in no where land. The reason for moving there was depressing to hear but I just wanted to glomp you since you went through that....

How many times have you seen someone losing 40 pounds in one year without being in a diet and exercise program?
I just couldn't figure out what was the cause, the doctors in Rio didn't discover anything after all the tests...and i'm very pessimistic...

At least your health is stable now / :glomp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

How many times have you seen someone losing 40 pounds in one year without being in a diet and exercise program?
I just couldn't figure out what was the cause, the doctors in Rio didn't discover anything after all the tests...and i'm very pessimistic...
I didn't have any idea about any of that. I only recently found out you had a stroke.

But you said you're better now, at least?

I hope you weren't self-diagnosing, that only makes things worse. I went through a pretty bad spell with that some years ago. :s
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Which of these numbers do you find most sexy?

7

5

111

9

333333333

2

478
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

792
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I knew it! I knew you'd look past those ordinary numbers and see the real numbers I hid in there.

I have newfound respect for you, Charles.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:shootme


Time for photoshop and some KnB coloring. :allthe
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I knew it! I knew you'd look past those ordinary numbers and see the real numbers I hid in there.

I have newfound respect for you, Charles.
Haha - well of-course... not to toot my own horn or anything but
sometimes I think I know you da second best!!

First comes ouri donseng - lulu - mochiron da!!

:shootme


Time for photoshop and some KnB coloring. :allthe
:shootme

Oh share here when you're done colors ~~:wub
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

spammin' it
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.


:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

That's 5 threads...GG greg!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

He spammed his thangs.....and left -:o-
Greg - you Half Floridan wanksta, if I had my fone I would have dun cuzz yo ass out!
:p



....
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

dis ToG chapter :oooh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,244
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

@ FasuT - if you're working... its also perfect because you can start saving up, if you haven't already done that.
I plan to spend my salary on buying manga when I finally started working.

:XD

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Which of these numbers do you find most sexy?

7

5

111

9

333333333

2

478
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

That's one ugly troll.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

dis ToG chapter :oooh
Still reading that.....?

Lately - Newbless is boring me so much. Raizel's character is become to depressive to me.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

didn't read noblesse since a while.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

didn't read noblesse since a while.
Yeah - don't start. I'm getting close to drop drop drops-ville.
 
Top