Eh....Masaka?

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

the thing about noblesse we didn't get anything interesting since a while. the author should rush thing a bit or end it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Here you go, you seem infatuated by her, so here's her new clip for you.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You troll - you just wanted to post that and use me! :facepalm
The more I listen to this song... the more I think its ok, actually....
It's feeding my crazy / :faint

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

the thing about noblesse we didn't get anything interesting since a while. the author should rush thing a bit or end it.
I think its supposed to end this season.

A member sent me this , kinda nifty there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZzYkM16t8E&feature=youtu.be
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I only heard it once, some time ago, I don't think the song itself is bad.

But I think the video could make it bad, I didn't watch it. I saw the last one.. that was horrible.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

The last one, you meant the noblese anime clip / cut?
Nah - thought it was kinda cool.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

The last one, you meant the noblese anime clip / cut?
Nah - thought it was kinda cool.
I was actually referring to her video clip before this one. I'm not as off-topic as you..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I'm as offtopic as it gets.


[mover]Save me bish - save me!! :p[/mover]
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You're not worth saving.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.


Bish - nao I just wana diesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You collect fossils Charlie?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.





You collect fossils Charlie?
No - a buddy of mine gave me that. I was supposed to go fossil hunting (is that the term??) some weekends ago but had not had the chance.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

21 days till fluffy basket babies second season!
:squee

:kuroko:kise:midorima:aomine:mura:akashi
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:lmao

Asc - you're excitemento shows.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

That's because of the use of the emoticon.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

... Well, yeah - seems to be the case. :XD

Are you a KNB - fan, Tom??
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

... Well, yeah - seems to be the case. :XD

Are you a KNB - fan, Tom??
I used to be a fan, until every Manga Editor dropped it, then I forgot about it.

But when the anime came out, I watched it, I'm planning on reading the manga again too, since I prefer manga over anime.
It's a good series, both manga (what I've read; about a year's worth) and anime.

How about you?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I watched the anime - the manga I read a little to skip around because I was curious to see what happens.
Yeah - I'm gona check out the second season, as well.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Yeah, I was really in love with the manga, but around a year into it's run everyone dropped it.

It took forever, but at one point they started again, but I had completely forgotten about it.
I started reading again just now, I was in the middle of a match, so I'm reading from before that.

Anime had great quality in art and animation, voice work was good too. Really nice quality overall.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Manga Edited Manga is regular now, but it can take up to 5 days to come out.
The group that has been Editing it is having translator problem again.
There is another group doing it now, but they translate from chinese, so sometimes we get a few mistakes.
 
Top