Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

But back then, I was furious, scans were usually a week or two too late, and I really loved it. Then I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting.. And then I found out everyone dropped it.
Before I get caught up it's been awhile anyway, and I don't mind to wait for chapters to come out.Manga Edited Manga is regular now, but it can take up to 5 days to come out.
The group that has been Editing it is having translator problem again.
There is another group doing it now, but they translate from chinese, so sometimes we get a few mistakes.

But back then, I was furious, scans were usually a week or two too late, and I really loved it. Then I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting.. And then I found out everyone dropped it.












