Eh....Masaka?

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Manga Edited Manga is regular now, but it can take up to 5 days to come out.
The group that has been Editing it is having translator problem again.
There is another group doing it now, but they translate from chinese, so sometimes we get a few mistakes.
Before I get caught up it's been awhile anyway, and I don't mind to wait for chapters to come out. :p

But back then, I was furious, scans were usually a week or two too late, and I really loved it. Then I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting.. And then I found out everyone dropped it. :crying
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Before I get caught up it's been awhile anyway, and I don't mind to wait for chapters to come out. :p

But back then, I was furious, scans were usually a week or two too late, and I really loved it. Then I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting.. And then I found out everyone dropped it. :crying
:comfort
I saw the badly translated Edited Mangas. Someone translated them into spanish and another person tried to re-translate into english. Pitty i wasn't a fan by that time, i could have helped.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Charles, you seem like a guy who would appreciate Catbug.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I'm easily amused - so yeah <3/.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

20 DAYS TILL SEASON 2 :shout



:rofl
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.



:lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

you should watch:

Master's Sun
Cheongdamdong Alice
Monstar
and dating (forgot the rest with BOA as main lead)

Really good dramas

Especially masters sun omg :wtf
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

18 days till basket babies animated. :dance

And crossover with Assassination Classroom next week. :x3

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

18 days till basket babies animated. :dance

And crossover with Assassination Classroom next week. :x3

really s2?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

really s2?
The crossover will be a one-shot on next weeks' WSJ. :XD

18 more days till anime. :shout
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

The crossover will be a one-shot on next weeks' WSJ. :XD

18 more days till anime. :shout
ah crossover :bored
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:gtfo
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

NOU
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

not you ...chaaly :^_^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

how dare you!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

so epic hyung :wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

so epic hyung :wtf
IKR - Das why they say "dat hyung" in reference to me. :p




 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

dat hyung :x3:x3:x3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:lmao

Lulu, I can't decided if I like those beewbs or dat ass more. Care to pick a favorite???



This last one just represents human nature....


 
Top