Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:rofl

Duude - that was awesome, you made my day with that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Charlie is probably browner than Greg, fyi
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

There's prolly a high chance of that lol.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I started reading The Breaker.
i'm proud of you tom, u finally opened your eyes
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

i'm proud of you tom, u finally opened your eyes
I still haven't read more than half of the first chapter though. :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Nah he only saw the cover page. It's a big move on his part, however. Maybe one day he'll succeed getting past page 3.

:cheerbunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

well you started, that's already a first step. u'll eventually continue
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Edit

Damn....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

once he get to a certain point, he won't stop reading. the first part of the breaker is so addicting
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Nah he only saw the cover page. It's a big move on his part, however. Maybe one day he'll succeed getting past page 3.

:cheerbunny
He, I already got past page 20something. :o

That's definitely a big move on my part.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I really don't understand how 2 Chainz got a career.. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

He's not the only one - there are quite of of them that you often wonder about.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Whaaa...congratz on this...based on the smiley at the end of the title, I'm taking that you're happy with your increasing debt...such a cool american thing, this debt :D

You also tricked me with having that thread icon...I was a bit confused for a sec there :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

The thread icon got me too.

So what's this, you're getting your own place? :o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Whaaa...congratz on this...based on the smiley at the end of the title, I'm taking that you're happy with your increasing debt...such a cool american thing, this debt :D

You also tricked me with having that thread icon...I was a bit confused for a sec there :p
Nah its never good to have so much debt :XD.
I'm just adding more to mine. :faint

The thread icon got me too.

So what's this, you're getting your own place? :o
Something like that but close.
I'm taking my parents house because they can't afford da bills since my mothers not working anymore.
Well - first the loan needs to be approved. :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Something like that but close.
I'm taking my parents house because they can't afford da bills since my mothers not working anymore.
Well - first the loan needs to be approved. :D
Will they keep living in there?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Until I send them to a retirement home - prolly.

Tom what did you think of my writing ability in the art contest, you saw what I did there right? :D:D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Until I send them to a retirement home - prolly.

Tom what did you think of my writing ability in the art contest, you saw what I did there right? :D:D
I didn't read the other entries. I really don't care.

I did it on a whim because I was bored, I invested several minutes into the whole thing, now.. whatever. :cookiestare
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I think I spent 20 minutes on mine coming up with it though.
I had to fix some parts because I kept writing Tom ^^; in some places instead of Tomas and some other mistakes. :lmao
Although both instance you're the other character. ^^
 
Top