Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Duude - that was awesome, you made my day with that.

Duude - that was awesome, you made my day with that.

i'm proud of you tom, u finally opened your eyesI started reading The Breaker.
I still haven't read more than half of the first chapter though.i'm proud of you tom, u finally opened your eyes


He, I already got past page 20something.Nah he only saw the cover page. It's a big move on his part, however. Maybe one day he'll succeed getting past page 3.
![]()









Nah its never good to have so much debtWhaaa...congratz on this...based on the smiley at the end of the title, I'm taking that you're happy with your increasing debt...such a cool american thing, this debt
You also tricked me with having that thread icon...I was a bit confused for a sec there![]()
.
Something like that but close.The thread icon got me too.
So what's this, you're getting your own place?![]()


Will they keep living in there?Something like that but close.
I'm taking my parents house because they can't afford da bills since my mothers not working anymore.
Well - first the loan needs to be approved.![]()




I didn't read the other entries. I really don't care.Until I send them to a retirement home - prolly.
Tom what did you think of my writing ability in the art contest, you saw what I did there right?![]()


