Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

The two Hisoka avatars are confusing..
Just reduce the chars to their base function. One's a pussy and the other is a dick. :heh
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Just reduce the chars to their base function. One's a pussy and the other is s a dick. :heh
The first was new information.

Thanks for informing me. :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

The first was new information.

Thanks for informing me. :hurr
Damn typos - and yeah sure, np. You have to sort out who you're talking with. :nod
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Just reduce the chars to their base function. One's a pussy and the other is a dick. :heh
geez..you couldn't think of anything better...objective much?

Oh right right - Junior license, at least until you're 18.
yeah if you live in those wack states..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

geez..you couldn't think of anything better...objective much?



yeah if you live in those wack states..
It's one heck of a way to view the world, we're all nothing but dicks n puss's.
Yeah I recalled my License was marked red with a line saying under 21 until (x birth-date) for when I turn 21. :p
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

It's one heck of a way to view the world, we're all nothing but dicks n puss's.
Yeah I recalled my License was marked red with a line saying under 21 until (x birth-date) for when I turn 21. :p
LMAO>>what did you do busta?

@XAdy..tired as hell...wish somebody can knock me the fuck out..I can't fall sleep at all.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

@XAy..tired as hell...wish somebody can knock me the fuck out..I can't fall sleep at all.
I could knock you out real good. You'd sleep good for some while. :hurr
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I could knock you out real good. You'd sleep good for some while. :hurr
I think you. could.I'm sure you're not worse than chaaly..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

LMAO>>what did you do busta?

@XAdy..tired as hell...wish somebody can knock me the fuck out..I can't fall sleep at all.
You don't want to know :x3

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

I think you. could.I'm sure you're not worse than chaaly..
Bish plz - my 3 minutes have never been a waste of anyone's time!!

:cookiearf

:invalid
​
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

You don't want to know :x3


Bish plz - my 3 minutes have never been a waste of anyone's time!!

:cookiearf
why? and here I though we were friends, you can't tell me nuthin man! I"m out of here
you wasted my three minutes..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

why? and here I though we were friends, you can't tell me nuthin man! I"m out of here
you wasted my three minutes..
:notamused
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I think you. could.I'm sure you're not worse than chaaly..
I wanted to say "I can't promise anything".. But hey.. it's Charlie we're talking about! :lmao

So, no problem there..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I wanted to say "I can't promise anything".. But hey.. it's Charlie we're talking about! :lmao

So, no problem there..
:twitch

Don't tell me you can go 4 minutes!!?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Minutes.. what are those?
................................

..............................................

.........................................................................

...............................................................................................

:shootme
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

:nod :nod

Let me know what episode you're on and thoughts?
i will start watching tomorrow,im too tired tonight
 
Top