Eh....Masaka?

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Craziness is a matter of perspective. A crazy person thinks that he is normal and the normal people who are crazy, a normal person thinks the contrary... :hmm
Let's test this hypothesis... Charile, do you think I am crazy? XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

It's called a Catch-22
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Hmmmm - when you mean crazy, like what?

Nah... well ... maybe?
I mean there was a time where I drove kinda 'zig zag' pattern.
Although I was the only one on the road at the time and it was to check my steering wheel (it felt a bit lose).
This feels like a familiar story. :hmm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Craziness is a matter of perspective. A crazy person thinks that he is normal and the normal people who are crazy, a normal person thinks the contrary... :hmm
Let's test this hypothesis... Charile, do you think I am crazy? XD
Yesh I think you're crazy. :nod :nod

This feels like a familiar story. :hmm
It happened before the BL/DC meet - so maybe I mentioned this to you before.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Yesh I think you're crazy. :nod :nod
Then you're crazy. :XD
Let me explain this. :edu

I'm a normal person for the most of people in the society, with you it's the contrary. So, it's more reasonable to think that I'm the normal person here and according to my theory, a crazy person thinks that a normal one is crazy, therefore you are crazy. Do you understand? :nod
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

So in other words - If I think you're crazy, then in fact I am crazy due to societal standards or whatnot.
However, if you think I'm crazy then I'm also crazy?

:arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

So in other words - If I think you're crazy, then in fact I am crazy due to societal standards or whatnot.
However, if you think I'm crazy then I'm also crazy?

:arf
Of course. As I said before, a normal person thinks that a crazy person is crazy, I'm a normal person, therefore you're crazy.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

:shootme

Does this mean I take my own life?

:notsure
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

:dancin
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Of course. As I said before, a normal person thinks that a crazy person is crazy, I'm a normal person, therefore you're crazy.
...you're crazy because you think you're normal.

That makes Charlie the sane one here ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

^

I KNEW IT!!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Because crazy people can shoot themselves??

:oh
You won't do this, you like yourself, right? :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

You won't do this, you like yourself, right? :blush
Ofc - not although some stuff are kind of sucking atm...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

...you're crazy because you think you're normal.

That makes Charlie the sane one here ^^
Leoat12 said:
I'm a normal person for the most of people in the society, with you it's the contrary.
In any moment I said that I'm normal myself, I said that people think that I'm normal. :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

...I never talk to my friends about how normal we are. We have it acknowledged.

Talking about that isn't normal at all, Leo :oh

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

...Charlie I think we're dealing with a maniac (...and he doesn't dance).
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Who started the subject was Charlie, I just answered.
Don't intrude in our conversation. :hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

You did tell me this story before. The lady got scared and snitched on you (luckily snitches get stitches D:), so you got pulled over. I think this was before the first mod meet, probably around the time we first met?
 
Top