Eh....Masaka?

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Oh das because its a very very special AntyArrrrrtica - :hurr
Yes, the Antarctica of your mind. :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

It's in a secret place!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Nah - you're not allowed to leave.
Suppose you were not given permission to leave, can't I just keep you here??? :nah
You should have known by now that no one can keep me against my will. Not to mention, the terrible retribution I'll give to whoever seek to do it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

You should have known by now that no one can keep me against my will. Not to mention, the terrible retribution I'll give to whoever seek to do it.
OH?

Who has fallen to these terrible retributions?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Here are another couple of summer hits of this year from Dutch ground, Charles.

This one is the best of the selection.. so yeah..


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

OH?

Who has fallen to these terrible retributions?
Oh.

Those who were stupid enough.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

I know you well enough to say I can't force you to stay but I'd appreciate it much if you stuck around as you go and come back (as it pleases you to do so) once in a while. :pout
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

I know you well enough to say I can't force you to stay but I'd appreciate it much if you stuck around as you go and come back (as it pleases you to do so) once in a while. :pout
That's wise of you. Fine, I'll think about it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

What's that phrase in your signature? Is it about you? :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Maybe it means for you??!

[mover]:derp [/mover]
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Maybe it means for you??!

[mover]:derp [/mover]
Not at all. I don't know who wrote that. :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

What do you mean, leo???! The name is clearly mentioned on the quote. How can you not know who it is from?

:cookiestare
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

What do you mean, leo???! The name is clearly mentioned on the quote. How can you not know who it is from?

:cookiestare
I know that it came from liductan, but I do not know this member. :P
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Oh that's fine, she's a good girl :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Oh that's fine, she's a good girl :derp
Then, she was talking about you. You're not a good guy. :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Then, she was talking about you. You're not a good guy. :nah
Yeah maybe :hurr

Char has his bad sides, is that bad??
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Lidu is his boss, so the quote is probably very, very legit..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Lidu is his boss, so the quote is probably very, very legit..
:hmm

So in other news, what do you think of Millap's passing away in the Fan fic stories?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Lidu is his boss, so the quote is probably very, very legit..
Of course. Anyone who knows Charile knows that it is legit. :XD

Don't worry Charile, we like you the way you are. :derp
 
Last edited:
Top