Eh....Masaka?

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
when will you step lickin every chicks arse?:arf
When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East, when seas go dry and and mountains blow in the wind like leaves...:heh
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
when will you step lickin every chicks arse?:arf
Hey....
I'm not a player I just crush cry a lot.
:feelsbadman

When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East, when seas go dry and and mountains blow in the wind like leaves...:heh
Oh
G
W
A
D You are good!!

Now though I'm reminded of ....

:blush

All dis from my mobile, what pain in the arse.
:arf
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Oh
G
W
A
D You are good!!

Now though I'm reminded of ....

:blush

All dis from my mobile, what pain in the arse.
:arf
No no it's GRRM who is good, I can't take any credit, other than remembering the quote. :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol that song reminds me of this

Poor Hawkeye.:XD
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Hey @Charlie do you watch JJBA? It's a nice show.

I forgot to watch this week's episode with all this drama...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey @Charlie do you watch JJBA? It's a nice show.

I forgot to watch this week's episode with all this drama...
I never got into that one . I was more into gundam or some mech anime lol.
Who knows maybe we can watch an episode together. I'm down for it if you are.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I never got into that one . I was more into gundam or some mech anime lol.
Who knows maybe we can watch an episode together. I'm down for it if you are.
...but that's not physically possible, or am I missing something? :huh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
...but that's not physically possible, or am I missing something? :huh
Oh well.... physically, no. :XD
We can watch an episode on the net at the same time. :nod.
So alls it would take is 'timing', i suppose. Since we will both have to watch it together.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Oh well.... physically, no. :XD
We can watch an episode on the net at the same time. :nod.
So alls it would take is 'timing', i suppose. Since we will both have to watch it together.
Well I already started watching it, I'm watching episode 5 right now.

Let's try some other time, when you're free. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Its from one of my people's. For me the entertainment value is quite high.
Even the lyrics are stuck in my head.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Damn that episode of JJBA had some tear-jerking moments.:crying
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Well - glad you liked it. Wonder if its similar to gintama?
Lol no it's leagues away. It's hard to describe it, but it's one of the best shounens out there. You should give it a try sometime.:)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol no it's leagues away. It's hard to describe it, but it's one of the best shounens out there. You should give it a try sometime.:)
Okay will let you know. Ill give episode 1 a try after work.

Even though its outside of my comfort zone? :pout ()
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Okay will let you know. Ill give episode 1 a try after work.

Even though its outside of my comfort zone? :pout ()
Good.

You need to step out of your comfort zone, because if you don't you'll be missing on some great stuff. I stepped out of mine when I started reading shounens, which was for me a good way to kill time while waiting for them Berserk chapters. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Didn't have time to watch it today - so i'll try tomorrow.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just passing thru 8)
 
Top