when will you step lickin every chicks arse?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East, when seas go dry and and mountains blow in the wind like leaves...when will you step lickin every chicks arse?![]()

Hey....when will you step lickin every chicks arse?![]()

OhWhen the sun rises in the West and sets in the East, when seas go dry and and mountains blow in the wind like leaves...![]()


No no it's GRRM who is good, I can't take any credit, other than remembering the quote.Oh
G
W
A
D You are good!!
Now though I'm reminded of ....
All dis from my mobile, what pain in the arse.
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I never got into that one . I was more into gundam or some mech anime lol.Hey @Charlie do you watch JJBA? It's a nice show.
I forgot to watch this week's episode with all this drama...
...but that's not physically possible, or am I missing something?I never got into that one . I was more into gundam or some mech anime lol.
Who knows maybe we can watch an episode together. I'm down for it if you are.

Oh well.... physically, no....but that's not physically possible, or am I missing something?![]()

.Well I already started watching it, I'm watching episode 5 right now.Oh well.... physically, no.
We can watch an episode on the net at the same time..
So alls it would take is 'timing', i suppose. Since we will both have to watch it together.


Well - glad you liked it. Wonder if its similar to gintama?Damn that episode of JJBA had some tear-jerking moments.![]()
Lol no it's leagues away. It's hard to describe it, but it's one of the best shounens out there. You should give it a try sometime.Well - glad you liked it. Wonder if its similar to gintama?

Okay will let you know. Ill give episode 1 a try after work.Lol no it's leagues away. It's hard to describe it, but it's one of the best shounens out there. You should give it a try sometime.![]()
()Good.Okay will let you know. Ill give episode 1 a try after work.
Even though its outside of my comfort zone?()

Okay, my son. Safe travels.Just passing thru 8)