Charlsu


Say wuut Son???![]()
Charlsu![]()


I just want you to know that your cat managed to catch a mouse in the house. Unfortunately, my dad dropped it, and it was still alive so it's somewhere in the house. I'm not that concerned though since it has to go against six cats and a dog.![]()

/
.

Too bad; I was thinking you can ship him in a box or something.You can't have Charlie.
Good luck with the mice issue! Maybe you can check a local shelter?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Lila boy, u smokin good china substance.Charles Katana finally broke. I guess its time for this thread to be forgotten as well
Ano Greg ojiisan, y u no fulfill Charlsu's need. Y u so self centred? Give Cha Chu some lub![]()
You kawaii old manLila boy, u smokin good china substance.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Based on his age, he might very well be your long lost sonFeels like I know the person above me from somewheres.
Who R ya bud?]
This was taken right before he went in for that dab, and then ragdolledYour cat sleeps funny.
![]()
*Ahem like faja like son?*Your cat sleeps funny.
![]()
