TV - Elementary (CBS) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV Elementary (CBS)

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

New Holmes
New Watson
New York

starring:

Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu​

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Wow, this thread is dead. :oh

White Rabbit

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Why should it get more love than this thread?

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Why should it get more love than this thread?
Headshot.

Joke aside, Elementary is quite good but I think that it offered everything it had to offer in season one. I still enjoy it but that's it.
And of course, it's far from the quality of Sherlock but both are really way ahead of the "RDowneyJr" movies.

It's simple, since I saw Sherlock & Elementary, the movies with Ironman are unwatchable for me.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
There's nothing wrong with the Guy Ritchie directed movies, I've seen every Sherlock adaptation there is till this day and those are one of the most amusing movie adaptations. That aside;

I think Elementary will get more to offer, they should re-do some original stories to keep things more interesting than these boring episodic cases. I've loved Sherlock since ever and I really enjoy Johnny Lee Miller's take on it, but I find the show to be quite boring.. or well, at least, the cases. They are all so easy and I solve them in no time on my own. The portrayals are fun, that's the only thing that keeps me going. It's a fun hour a week.

So yeah, they should up their game, do some actual Sherlock stories, get more of the books and short stories characters or do a more interesting series of episodes with Moriarty/Adler.