but why havent she told to haiba??That's what she said but I would really be surprised if it was used twice. It seems that her ability will be revealed only at the end but so far nobody has revealed his ability before he was forced to. And also I found it ok for Takemaru not revealing it given his character also I was surprised that he it was because he didn't knew about it.
And I agree with saladesu the bleeding is a sign of the awakening and so far it makes it really mysterious
and when she was forced by Kurisu to follow him , if she had it why hasnt she used it?
Of course that the reason can also be that the abilitie that she has wouldnt help her much on the kinda of situation she was.
yeah i also agree with you two, i think that it is a sign of the awakening of his abilitie and i think that withouth his abilitie they are not going to manage to complete this challenge

