Fantasy - EOS Sanji v Blackbeard | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy EOS Sanji v Blackbeard

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Woul Sanji by the end of the series be able to defeat Blackbeard as he is now?

Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Which of Judge's sons? He has 4 of them.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thats so disrespectful, i like it.

Zoro: Atleast i'm not the third son of Judge.
Sanji: Atleast i know who my father is.

And no. He wont.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The no. 3 one
So you couldn't title the thread Sanji v Blackbeard?

Don't take the piss. I've edited the opening post and the thread title.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Thats so disrespectful, i like it.

Zoro: Atleast i'm not the third son of Judge.
Sanji: Atleast i know who my father is.

And no. He wont.
Does Zoro not know who is father is ? He probably has an old mom and dad back in his village.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
At least it's EOS. For a moment I thought you created a thread to ask about current Sanji vs Blackbeard. lol

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
At least it's EOS. For a moment I thought you created a thread to ask about current Sanji vs Blackbeard. lol
Same. But isn’t this a Spite thread.

BlackBeard basically from the beginning of the series is a commander + lv threat. Sanji at no point in the manga has been stronger than BB.
Not even current Sanji.

I just don’t get this thread.
Or these anxious EOS threads..It’s pure speculation. Almost bait to tell someone no that character will never be that strong.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
From what I see the story doing, BB will either be the strongest or 2nd strongest EoS char so BB wins.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah this is bait/spite thread. We know only a few would be above BB's level. Close the thread, but will say it be High-Diff fight facing BB given since Sanji isn't a DF user, he has nothing to worry on Darkness nullifying his abilities, but of course depends how we see BB later as man could come in having multiple DF to use including Quake one powers.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
BB literally one shots.
Nah, he High-Diffs if we talking EOS Sanji. He be top tier, but of course he won't beat BB. Just saying being non-DF user, takes away unable to use his powers even if BB touches him and BB doesn't look like he is good close combat as much as Sanji. Would say same thing on Zoro, but know BB is next Xebec, so he going to defeat them both.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nah, he High-Diffs if we talking EOS Sanji. He be top tier, but of course he won't beat BB. Just saying being non-DF user, takes away unable to use his powers even if BB touches him and BB doesn't look like he is good close combat as much as Sanji. Would say same thing on Zoro, but know BB is next Xebec, so he going to defeat them both.
Not true. The Yami-Yami no mi works on those who don't have a DF. We've literally seen it happen.

The Gura fruit makes it easy.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not true. The Yami-Yami no mi works on those who don't have a DF. We've literally seen it happen.

The Gura fruit makes it easy.
It can, but just saying no nullification of powers as reason BB got advantage more on Ace and Whitebeard a bit was more so nullification if he touches them and couldn't fight back until they gain distance or WB's using his weapon to cut him down and then using his powers. Just saying with Sanji he won't be like that as he will up-close DJ his face multiple times and leave damage and we know BB is one who doesn't like pain even if he tanks it. If this EOS, it's High-Diff, but right now, yeah BB wins more easily.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It can, but just saying no nullification of powers as reason BB got advantage more on Ace and Whitebeard a bit was more so nullification if he touches them and couldn't fight back until they gain distance or WB's using his weapon to cut him down and then using his powers. Just saying with Sanji he won't be like that as he will up-close DJ his face multiple times and leave damage and we know BB is one who doesn't like pain even if he tanks it. If this EOS, it's High-Diff, but right now, yeah BB wins more easily.
No, it will never be high diff now or EOS.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
No, it will never be high diff now or EOS.
If the M3 like Sanji and Zoro going to be like 'Guards' to face their Captain, it will not be one-shot even from BB as it take more than that to defeat them in EOS. lower you can go is Midd, but even that a bit much given Sanji and Zoro would still give challenge, but not to level of Luffy will obviously as will be defeated, but they won't be fodder if they fought.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Blackbeard beat sanji easily here. Sanji never shows any endurance feats to be able to endure even one quake hit

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Blackbeard EOS won't be able to get soloed by anyone, even Luffy

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Blackbeard beat sanji easily here. Sanji never shows any endurance feats to be able to endure even one quake hit
What you mean? He survive an point-blank billion volts from Enel and was able to tank Kuma's Ursa Shock. He already recently tank King's attack into an huge building. Sanji is actually one of the most durable characters in the series behind just Luffy. BB wins, but it's not one-shot and he won't be able to hit Sanji point-blank given his speed with his quake powers.
Blackbeard EOS won't be able to get soloed by anyone, even Luffy
Actually it's BB right now, not his EOS state. Sanji at EOS can handle in challenging fight with him while EOS depends if he really does get multiple DF inside of him, I can see why on BB on having advantage. Also you really don't think Luffy won't solo BB? Pretty sure it is pushing SH and BB to have solo fights with each member even Luffy vs Blackbeard.