- Joined
- Nov 18, 2018
- Messages
- 2,042
- Reaction score
- 1,430
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
Mashima can increase a character’s strength any time he wantsWhy? From my perspective feats are the only thing mashima can't retcon. Feats don't NECESSARILY MATTER in guild battles I would admit that unfortunately. That's why gray can't beat an already beat up Mira. That's why natsu didn't use fdk on gajeel and that's most likely why laxus would lose this battle.
But when we aren't debating guild fights that's completely different entirely feats outweighs whatever statements that has been made. Just look at suzaku and the ddsk, you should understand what I mean by this
did the fights against most of the god seeds mattered feat wise or even most fights in general matter
I agree Feats > portrayals but my point is feats need to be good enough to mean anything
Last edited: