Fantasy - Erza & Wendy VS Brandish | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Erza & Wendy VS Brandish

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
he was stated to be not the strongest so Brandish would likely be stronger
Headcanon. She has no feats to prove she's stronger than him.

and considering her power was enough to hurt even slightly weakened Aldoron, that puts Brandish in that level above Erza.
And stop scaling Brandish to Gajeel. All she did was turning Gajeel into a giant. She is neither Gajeel nor a Dragon Slayer.

Aldoron destroys any version Brandish.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Headcanon. She has no feats to prove she's stronger than him.

And stop scaling Brandish to Gajeel. All she did was turning Gajeel into a giant. She is neither Gajeel nor a Dragon Slayer.

Aldoron destroys any version Brandish.

Her flexing literally reshapes an island, that has more energy than what Ajeel shows on screen. And base Gajeel punches are not FDKDF level strong, and yet her power feeding Gajeel is what makes him stronger. and yet Aldoron felt the power of Brandish through Gajeel.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
^^
Ignoring the clown above me.

Erza solos. Adding Wendy turns this thread into an hard stomp.

There's literally no arguments for Brandish haxing Erza at all.

Erza had enough Magic Power to overwrite Misaki's Blue Dimension. Misaki has Gildarts tier' MP. Laxus shat his pants at Kirin's MP and compared to Gidarts'. He didn't felt anything at Ajeel or Wahl's MP which are comparable to Brandish's MP.

Erza one-shots. Brandish' stats are so poor. I wouldn't put above Current Lucy's lmao.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
^^
Ignoring the clown above me.

Erza solos. Adding Wendy turns this thread into an hard stomp.

There's literally no arguments for Brandish haxing Erza at all.

Erza had enough Magic Power to overwrite Misaki's Blue Dimension. Misaki has Gildarts tier' MP. Laxus shat his pants at Kirin's MP and compared to Gidarts'. He didn't felt anything at Ajeel or Wahl's MP which are comparable to Brandish's MP.

Erza one-shots. Brandish' stats are so poor. I wouldn't put above Current Lucy's lmao.
You say that because I provide evidence, even current Lucy is below Brandish considering that she did not even fight a Dragon
God and Brandish did through Gajeel. Albeit in a limited affect. Laxus was sweating when he saw Wall’s power, what are you talking about? If we are going by area of effect for strength, then Dimaria can affect the entire world with her time stop powers, and calls it ”her world”.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Lol why are there so many brandish thread. Erza and Wendy wins