Initially it started like Naruto as Baam should have it since it regained a life from the outer god and the V or whatnot was imprinted in him, like kyuubi. But the V takeover was so similar (albeit not fully) to the ichigo vasto lorde. Initially Baam was trying to utilize this "me" power bit by bit, but then in a time of so much being cornered it just took over completely.
I, too, think that V talked like "I need to squeeze much more shinsoo to appear again as I did, until then, let's hang out and be 'like me' so I will feel at home and you get stronger 'like me' as I was familiar it in that way"

Can it just transfer himself to Akryung without being as ugly as that?
Baam probably can get much more powerful than V while walking another path, Baam even reseted the time and revived Aria, I doubt V could do that, he could have done for Baam (yeah, he might have not done that knowingly, but that would just be more evil than Z, so maybe Z will be a companion at later arcs and Baam will destroy V, then Z and Baam and Urek will go out of ToG and happily live ever. Ok I stop xD