Voting Round 1 - Eyeshield 21 vs. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Eyeshield 21 vs. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Who wins?

• Eyeshield 21

• Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You guys really see Kuroko more visually appealing than what Murata is known for? :hmm
What I meant for more visual is that Kuroko has many good-looking characters (and they look something that the youger generation of fans would like more), while in Eyeshield not all characters are good-looking, but the art is excellent and the characters are developed in a captivating way.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I voted eyeshield. I saw the first few pages of this fate thing and my reaction was "not today FBI. Not today.". I don't even know what eyeshield is.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I voted eyeshield. I saw the first few pages of this fate thing and my reaction was "not today FBI. Not today.". I don't even know what eyeshield is.
There you are again. The worst enemy imaginable...

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I know that feeling. Got into Dance in the Vampire Bund, which caused me to nope.wav all loli series from that point on.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I know that feeling. Got into Dance in the Vampire Bund, which caused me to nope.wav all loli series from that point on.
That comparison is so flawed I don't even... And I rate DitVB higher than Kaleid on some occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.