Art Fairy Tail Fan Art Thread

thatsvicchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
1,168
Age
28
Country
Italy
some of my colourings from this month:





(this is a colouring in black and white, I didn't like it in colours)








lol I hope this spam is allowed, sorry
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
some of my colourings from this month:





(this is a colouring in black and white, I didn't like it in colours)








lol I hope this spam is allowed, sorry
Those are amazing thanks for sharing :)

lol I hope this spam is allowed, sorry
It's definitely allowed :)
 

thatsvicchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
1,168
Age
28
Country
Italy
Those are amazing thanks for sharing :)



It's definitely allowed :)
Thanks haha... I always feel like out of the blue when I post my things, that's why :)

The volume cover with gray juvia silver and Keyes was my favorite Gray centric one. That angst. RIP
I made a legit altar with that volume in my room, lmao, I love it so much. If only Mashima drew one with them plus Invel instead of Fodder12 :facepalm just imagine how beautiful could have been a chain made out of ice which divides Gray (right) and Juvia (left) and then splits in two collars plus Invel at the bottom with his evil smile and flashing red eyes. HIRO WHY
 

thatsvicchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
1,168
Age
28
Country
Italy
Little gift for @SirSamuel016 because he gave me the CR scan for this amazing cover. THANKS AGAIN ♥

I am practicing with complex backgrounds and lights lately so there's another chapter cover colouring:

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Little gift for @SirSamuel016 because he gave me the CR scan for this amazing cover. THANKS AGAIN ♥
I love how that turned out! It looks fantastic! A very nice colouring indeed, and I'm happy I could be of help to you.
 
Top