Art Fairy Tail Fan Art Thread

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I am really proud of this! Dedicated to @Kantos ! ^^

edit: I am sorry I didn't know he got banned... well... it's a gift anyway
That's very cool :zomg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Artist: giushia (repost with permission)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
So finally I made my own coloring :kappa


Want to rival @Brandish's signature (:3c) since there hasn't been one yet out there afaik, even though the proportion between DiMaria and the rectangle is not exactly the same as Brandish and the rectangle.

cc @Miralicious akuma thanks for the advise and encouragement
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Interesting, that author of this fanart gave Zeref's parents names of Natsu and Lucy's seiyuus (Tetsuya Kakihara and Aya Hirano) :)
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Here's my interpretation of END, 400 years ago. Tbh, this is probably what END actually looked like. I take no credit for the image. Original can be found below

:)
 
Top