Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 323 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

Xzilerate

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
ok then what was in macarov's heart during that time? THIS

The point stands that in his heart he selected the beserkers as is enemy hence their the targets...
the end
Yes he saw them as his enemy and he also saw the Spriggan as his enemy. Everyone on the battlefield who was fighting against them was his enemy, so no, your point doesn't stand. In no panel does he indicate that FL would target the berserkers and only the berserkers. That's you making a unsubstantiated assumption.

Zekiel

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes he saw them as his enemy and he also saw the Spriggan as his enemy. Everyone on the battlefield who was fighting against them was his enemy, so no, your point doesn't stand.
yeah it does because not once did he cast FL with the spriggan in mind..... or in his heart

Your ignoring cannon for your own head cannon....

Was Eileen and august fighting them? Nope..... they were away from it

Xzilerate

Reaction score
Country
United States
yeah it does because not once did he cast FL with the spriggan in mind..... or in his heart

Your ignoring cannon for own head cannon....

Was Eileen and august fighting them? Nope..... they were away from it
So let's see a panel where Makarov says he's not casting FL with anybody but the berserkers in mind? Oh right, there is none.

Yes, I'm the one ignoring canon for my own head canon when you're the one making unsubstantiated assumptions. Please...

They don't have to be directly fighting them. Were the phantom shade soldiers in the Phantom Lord arc directly fighting Makarov? No and yet his FL still eliminated them. Why? Because everyone who opposed FT was an enemy in his heart.

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
So let's see a panel where Makarov says he's not casting FL with anybody but the berserkers in mind? Oh right, there is none.

Yes, I'm the one ignoring canon for my own head canon when you're the one making unsubstantiated assumptions. Please...

They don't have to be directly fighting them. Were the phantom shade soldiers in the Phantom Lord arc directly fighting Makarov? No and yet his FL still eliminated them. Why? Because everyone who opposed FT was an enemy in his heart.
I just gave you a panel....... who was he trying to save? those fighting the beserkers

that was the target..... in his heart5 at the moment the spriggan weren't the enemies he targeted that simple

Xzilerate

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just gave you a panel....... who was he trying to save? those fighting the beserkers

that was the target..... in his heart5 at the moment the spriggan weren't the enemies he targeted that simple
You didn't give me anything. Nowhere in that panel is he saying "My target is the berserkers and only the berserkers."

That's your headcanon.

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
You didn't give me anything. Nowhere in that panel is he saying "My target is the berserkers and only the berserkers."

That's your headcanon.
The words speak for themselves. I cant bear to see my children suffer before eyes" therefore his heart desired the deztruction of the beserkers AT THAT MOMENT.... Its that simple

But w/e.... I dont care... Because it was a stupid sacrifice anyway.....

Xzilerate

Reaction score
Country
United States
The words speak for themselves. I cant bear to see my children suffer before eyes" therefore his heart desired the deztruction of the beserkers AT THAT MOMENT.... Its that simple

But w/e.... I dont care... Because it was a stupid sacrifice anyway.....
The words don't speak for themselves because nothing about them implies he was targeting the berserkers and only the berserkers. He desired the destruction of the enemy in general. It's no different than what he did in the PL arc. His main enemy was Jose yet he ended up destroying Jose along with all of his phantom soldiers with FL.

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
The words don't speak for themselves because nothing about them implies he was targeting the berserkers and only the berserkers. He desired the destruction of the enemy in general. It's no different than what he did in the PL arc. His main enemy was Jose yet he ended up destroying Jose along with all of his phantom soldiers with FL.
Sorry cant believe that... Y?

I dont find it a coicidence none of the spriggan including larcade, ajeel, ddnt take damage....... If it was intended for them and fl was a powerful spell

And this manga being as inconsistent as it is with, the ft members defeating those spriggan who are supposed to be stronger then them and damaging them, your going to tell me fairy law ddnt even scratch them? Nah bruh cant believe that.

If they were the target and fl is strong becsuse of the user, and macarov is still on of the strongezt in ft, then it shouldve done damage if weaker ft members can damage them with weaker spells.

Yet nothing nada zero.....

Thats why i know the initial target was the bezerkers because with hiro pl scale being incosistent, i can make that arguement.

So agree to disagree cuz im done...

I blame hiro for getting macarov to press the suicide button when he ddnt need too...

It caused controversy for the character

Sevently

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
TOP 25 Strongest Fairy Tail Characters
It's my opinion, tell me with what are you disagree
Fairy Tactician Mavis Mervilion
Mustache Celestial Spirit King
Future Dragons
Tartaros Dragons

#01 - The Black Dragon Acnologia
#02 - The Fire Dragon King Igneel
#03 - Alvarez Emperor Zeref Dragneel
#04 - Prince of the Dragons Natsu Dragneel
#05 - Magic King August
#06 - Queen of Dragons Irene Belserion
#07 - Ace of Fairy Tail Gildarts Clive
#08 - White Dragneel Rahkeid Dragneel
#09 - Eight-Dragons God Serena
#10 - Raijinshū Leader Laxus Dreyar
#11 - Siegrain Jellal Fernandes
#12 - Devil Slayer Gray Fullbuster
#13 - Winter General Invel Yura
#14 - Valkyrie Dimaria Yesta
#15 - Black Steel Gajeel Redfox
#16 - The Adjudicator Wall Eehto
#17 - Grim Reaper Bloodman
#18 - Assassin Jacob Lessio
#19 - Desert King Ajeel Ramal
#20 - Titania Erza Scarlet
#21 - White Shadow Dragon Sting Eucliffe
#22 - Country Demolisher Brandish μ
#23 - Historia Neinhart
#24 - Underworld King Mard Geer
#25 - Hades Precht Gaebolg

Ilikeyou

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
how is erza that low? how is she even below jellal?

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
@Sevently overall i agree with your list, though i didn't really analyze the place of everyone. For instance i don't understand why Brandish is so low, even below Ajeel. But regardless of the numbers, i agree with everyone in the list EXCEPT Hades. Dude, Hades is extremely outdated right now xD
I can understand why Mard Geer is in it, because he was top tier in Tartaros which was only a year ago. But Hades? That's all the way to Tenrou arc...
For instance, there's no way current Mira is't able to beat Tenou arc Hades.

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
@Sevently overall i agree with your list, though i didn't really analyze the place of everyone. For instance i don't understand why Brandish is so low, even below Ajeel. But regardless of the numbers, i agree with everyone in the list EXCEPT Hades. Dude, Hades is extremely outdated right now xD
I can understand why Mard Geer is in it, because he was top tier in Tartaros which was only a year ago. But Hades? That's all the way to Tenrou arc...
For instance, there's no way current Mira is't able to beat Tenou arc Hades.
Honestly Brandish is featless but she was damaged by lucy when Ajeel raped Erza
Dude Hades is maybe outdated but he defeated Team Natsu & Laxus without devil heart i don't think Mirajane can defeat Hades with devil heart

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dude Hades is maybe outdated but he defeated Team Natsu & Laxus without devil heart i don't think Mirajane can defeat Hades with devil heart
Dude, Brandish is OP regardless if she was being damaged by Lucy. Besides, wasn't Ajeel defeated by Elfman and Lisanna though?:blink

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
No it's not. The spell works by destroying whoever the caster sees as their enemy. Makarov sees all of Alvarez as the enemy, Spriggan included. Suggesting he saw just the soldiers and not the Spriggan as enemies is laughable.

And August and Irene most certainly were within the spells range. It covered the entire area, the guild included.

You are wrong, the caster can selectively choose who gets targeted.
The spell affects those the user sees as an enemy, but the spells doesnt HAVE to target EVERYONE he sees as an enemy, he chooses who gets targeted. As shown by only Jose and the shades getting hurt by Fairy Law, not defeated opponents like Gajeel or any of the Element Four. Unless you think Aria can tank Fairy Law and Jose cant?

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Mirajane is really overrated even fodders can defeat Blind Jacob And Titan Makarov murder stomps Juliet and Hyena.... its safe to assume that Precht With Grimoire Law can one-shot or deal serious to Mirajane

Solitrine

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Although Mira has really shitty durability feats I don't think any villain from before the time skip would be able to one shot her due to the massive power creep from the time skip. The power levels we are dealing with now are so much higher than before that we should just give benefit of the doubt to Post TS characters with no durability showings.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I agree with @Solitrine .Even if Mira is not a Top tier any more in this arc, she has more than enough power to one shot Hades with Heart.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I agree with @Solitrine .Even if Mira is not a Top tier any more in this arc, she has more than enough power to one shot Hades with Heart.
Historia Hades without Heart gave nerfed Laxus at least a mid diff fight.

Hades with the Heart is still a top tier.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Historia Hades without Heart gave nerfed Laxus at least a mid diff fight.

Hades with the Heart is still a top tier.
But you are forgetting how injured and weak Laxus was at that moment.Even the word "Nerfed" is an understatement.

And most probably Neinhart brought out the best version of Hades from Laxus's memory.And Neinhart have enough M.P. to create Hades with Heart by a flick of his finger.

Let Mira use a huge nuke in Alegria form and if it manages to hit Hades,i repeat if it hits Hades,he will be one shotted.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
But you are forgetting how injured and weak Laxus was at that moment.Even the word "Nerfed" is an understatement.

And most probably Neinhart brought out the best version of Hades from Laxus's memory.And Neinhart have enough M.P. to create Hades with Heart by a flick of his finger.
headcanon.

nerfed Laxus is still one of the strongest characters.

Hades also trashed full Titan Mode Makarov.

I rate full Titan Mode Makarov above the likes of Jacob so...