That one clearly dealt massive damage.it doesn't matter if its big.
sure they would take damage but they won't get a third degree burn like Bluenote![]()
They have no defense against it/
That one clearly dealt massive damage.it doesn't matter if its big.
sure they would take damage but they won't get a third degree burn like Bluenote![]()
Well yeah because there wouldn’t be anything left lol.it doesn't matter if its big.
sure they would take damage but they won't get a third degree burn like Rednote![]()
nah they wouldn't.That one clearly dealt massive damage.
They have no defense against it/
Bluenote also scales to a historianah they wouldn't
Rogue and Minerva scale to Historias.
since you believe Jura >>> Historias
then there is no way Bluenote even come close to that.
he doesn't.Bluenote also scales to a historia
It depends on which one.Bluenote also scales to a historia
The lower end ones obviouslyIt depends on which one.

No they're just weakhe gets whooped by Bloodman, GS and Wall.
you all underrate Rogue and Minerva![]()
no they proved their strength.No they're just weak
Pre ts yea but no nowno they proved their strength.
fighting toe to toe with Historias >>> anything Rednote didPre ts yea but no now
I posted it first so I’ll just say you copied me.Not if I beat u to it.![]()
He would scale to Irene if she was a historia. Not the three we have seen so far.he doesn't.
I was just jk![]()
Why not post him with his Megaton red lightning coloured from alvarez?
seriously though, I hope the guy who colored his Raiko with Yuri does one. His always look so damn realistic.
Bruh, I’ve been waiting for Laxus to get a mode since LFDM debuted my guy. It’s why I finally added an avi at all.Why not post him with his Megaton red lightning coloured from alvarez?
Most definitely. Only Historias Bluenote probably doesn’t beat is Hades and the Spriggan.The lower end ones obviously
worthy of being called Natsu's rivalHe should be around mid to high level in the high tier bracket of the guild's PL.

Jacob can hurt CSK???Above Hades tier but below S12 tier. He's outclassed by the power creep at this point.