Laxus needs to take over ASAPI don't think he even target them.
but damn, Makarov is outdated.
even Wraith said that his age hinders him deadly.
Laxus needs to take over ASAPI don't think he even target them.
but damn, Makarov is outdated.
even Wraith said that his age hinders him deadly.
We never got to see his prime but he was arguably the strongest member along with Gildarts for a good portion of the beginning so I'm gonna say quite strong.I wonder how strong prime Makarov is![]()
his Titan form is awesome!!!We never got to see his prime but he was arguably the strongest member along with Gildarts for a good portion of the beginning so I'm gonna say quite strong.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Mira will surelly win this fight for the following reasons:OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG @Jean Grey CHANGED HIS AVI TOOO. WW3 IS HAPPENING EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@IamtherealMirajane prediction for Mira vs Skullion???
I think you misinterpreted what happened there. His FL didn’t fail to kill them. He ran out of life force before he could kill them. Especially since I think the berserkers were his actual target.Agreed. After all, Makarov's Fairy Law didn't manage to kill a Twelve so it's not that OP/cheating
that means, you want Cana to be in the roster?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Likely around at least Tartaros Laxus lvl. At absolute worst.I wonder how strong prime Makarov is![]()
idk my dude, thats what i got from zeref and irene. I could be wrong yesI think you misinterpreted what happened there. His FL didn’t fail to kill them. He ran out of life force before he could kill them. Especially since I think the berserkers were his actual target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Likely around at least Tartaros Laxus lvl. At absolute worst.
Yeah, it was definitely a he ran out of fuel conversation. Not a we tanked it because we’re dope conversation.idk my dude, thats what i got from zeref and irene. I could be wrong yes
Now the point is that FL should be allowed, it requires some time to cast and is not that hax unlike age seal/transport/command T
nah, FL can be cast quickly.Now the point is that FL should be allowed, it requires some time to cast and is not that hax unlike age seal/transport/command T
She literally casts it upside down while in mid air lol. Mavis does the count down, so it takes around 3 seconds, but you don't have to be stationary or anything so it should be perfectly cast-able mid-battle.nah, FL can be cast quickly.
Mavis, a noob, did a backflip and managed to cast it and it worked against someone miles above her.
I think it's just a flex.
or it requires bigger cast time if you want big area to cover.
imagine casting FL in DB.She literally casts it upside down while in mid air lol. Mavis does the count down, so it takes around 3 seconds, but you don't have to be stationary or anything so it should be perfectly cast able mid-battle.
You're doing god's work. Let anyone who dares question Zeref being fodder be reminded of their falsehood with your avi.imagine casting FL in DB.
10 chapters and over 15 episodes![]()
![]()
btw, food for thought.
any thoughts for my new avi and signature![]()
It's really good. Zeref couldn't look any better. It would have been better if it was colored. I am looking for an cool Irene one now.any thoughts for my new avi and signature![]()
It's godly, but cropping the image to a 2:1 ratio or a square gets the best resolution. Like so.any thoughts for my new avi and signature![]()
Not if I beat u to it.One they color the RL transformation I’m using that
thanksIt's godly, but cropping the image to a 2:1 ratio or a square gets the best resolution. Like so.
![]()
Maybe add the text back in for memes.

while I agree Mira stomps Jura, he would whoop Wendy tbh.Mira's modest of her power and that was Erza before the SO power up.
Mira is way stronger than Jura as she beat an S12 while at a fraction of her own power lmao. Jura got rolfstomped with his homeboys by a joking Serena.
Jura would get slapped by Mira. Hell I don't even think Jura can go toe to toe with the likes of Wendy at this point.