Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
well considering that she died as a human and not in her dragon form
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Then that's on Mashima. The scan says she wants to be human again proving she isn't one.

Just realized it's 1 am where I am. Good night everyone
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yet she says she is human and died a human, not in her dragon form, that’s how it is.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
But she also says she isn't one......
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not explicitly said she isn‘t yet she says she is human
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It is explicit.

Irene: I want to go back to being human.

What is she right now if she isn't human?

Humans can sleep and taste food
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You said that she said she isn’t human anymore, that is not what she said, besides that, Dragons do not get motion sickness, nor do they show to eat their own element. She is definitely not a real dragon
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You said that she said she isn’t human anymore, that is not what she said, besides that, Dragons do not get motion sickness, nor do they show to eat their own element. She is definitely not a real dragon
She said she isn't human anymore.

I want to be human ONCE MORE. You don't need to be an English major to know what that means
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
She said she isn't human anymore.

I want to be human ONCE MORE. You don't need to be an English major to know what that means
She did not ever deny she was human, she just wants to get her human form back, which is not incorrect as she was afflicted by a disease Resulting from the dragon seed.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yes, you need to read more carefully and not make things up
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yep that's what I'm doing. Thanks for the tip man
You are welcome
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So now we can move onto to something else
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So since I'm clearly right. Imma sleep and then we can debunk WoWfan again later
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So since I'm clearly right. Imma sleep and then we can debunk WoWfan again later
Since I helped you see reason, and Irene and Acno are not real dragons, we can move on to other things
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Since I helped you see reason, and Irene and Acno are not real dragons, we can move on to other things
Because I wasn't joking at all.......
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Since you weren’t joking, and that they are not real dragons we can move on, not that hard
Ok because I was and they are real dragons, I agree let's move on since I'm right
 
Top