Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
It really is. Laxus can literally one shot and is that much stronger than someone Erza can't beat. You just sound mad.

Still waiting to see Laxus' badly out speeding Wahl without lightning body.
Natsu was never fodder to Erza :lmao

Laxus through pure feats is currently a tier above Erza, easily.
I am not mad. Just talking about some silly people believing in erigor words that his magic is stronger which was of course proven when erigor used his strongest move to bellow away natsu most weakest magic spell.
There are some silly people out there lol


I said he was barely keeping up not that he wasn't keeping up at all.
Beside when laxus is out speeding him or something you probably will say Wahl was streaming something on the net or something like that :derp

Depends whether you rank ass pull above Jupiter or not.
I think you are one of those people who believes gray was no where near natsu pre ts :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because that would be giving Gray way too much hype to put him above Laxus. At best, I can hype that to be on his tier, but not even close to being above him yet. That's reaching too much to hype on something we don't know. So it's safer to put him compared to Erza at the very least reasonable wise.
Safer how.
I mean if you say gray could be as strong erza. That might make sense
But if you are using that hype to say gray is stronger than erza. Than I think you are just using erza as a punching bag. Knowing not many people like erza.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's definitely speculation I agree. It could all boil down to a weakness of the Historia magic, rather than a power of Erza's. I think it felt like a potential power up though, especially the way Neinhart dealt with it... by connecting Erza to Irene. As a fan of Erza's I prefer her to use the Knight/Requip more than a different power up. Tbh I was let down by her inflation over the timeskip, though it's understandable that Natsu surpassed her... but Laxus widened the gap between by a bit, and that was a little surprising.

As for Gray, my guess is his Black Markings power level is just shy of Invel's, but Gray's resistance will win out.
that happened because erza is slotted for power up. She is the only main character who didn't get one.
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
I am not mad. Just talking about some silly people believing in erigor words that his magic is stronger which was of course proven when erigor used his strongest move to bellow away natsu most weakest magic spell.
There are some silly people out there lol


I said he was barely keeping up not that he wasn't keeping up at all.
Beside when laxus is out speeding him or something you probably will say Wahl was streaming something on the net or something like that :derp

Depends whether you rank ass pull above Jupiter or not.
I think you are one of those people who believes gray was no where near natsu pre ts :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Safer how.
I mean if you say gray could be as strong erza. That might make sense
But if you are using that hype to say gray is stronger than erza. Than I think you are just using erza as a punching bag. Knowing not many people like erza.
What does Eigor have anything to do with my post at all?


Barely keeping up? Wahl in base was keeping with no lightning body Laxus fine. I would say he's streaming on the net? Was that the best retort you could pull from your ass? Show me regular Laxus badly out speeding Wahl or be quiet.


Gray was near Natsu pre-Tenrou, Natsu was still stronger, though.
 

Medkaradaraba

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
153
Age
33
Country
Albania
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Safer how.
I mean if you say gray could be as strong erza. That might make sense
But if you are using that hype to say gray is stronger than erza. Than I think you are just using erza as a punching bag. Knowing not many people like erza.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

that happened because erza is slotted for power up. She is the only main character who didn't get one.
Safer because it's less likely for Gray to be above Laxus than he is of Erza.
I'm not using Erza as a punching bag, I don't even hate her as others do. I'm just indifferent/neutral toward her. The post was on Gray vs Erza, so that's why I decided to give my input.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
What does Eigor have anything to do with my post at all?


Barely keeping up? Wahl in base was keeping with no lightning body Laxus fine. I would say he's streaming on the net? Was that the best retort you could pull from your ass? Show me regular Laxus badly out speeding Wahl or be quiet.


Gray was near Natsu pre-Tenrou, Natsu was still stronger, though.
Just talking about people.
Only way to talk to those people is use things from the ass. Fire against fire you know :mono
Yes that's fodder for erza at that time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mashima has treated Natsu to be surpassing Erza already. There are now chances or likely already that other chars will be suprassing Erza soon if they haven't already. She's the benchmark used.

What I think the future holds for Erza? To be ahead of Mirajane, Makarov, and Gildartz, Jura, but below Gajeel, Gray, Laxus and Natsu.
Safer because it's less likely for Gray to be above Laxus than he is of Erza.
I'm not using Erza as a punching bag, I don't even hate her as others do. I'm just indifferent/neutral toward her. The post was on Gray vs Erza, so that's why I decided to give my input.
But Natsu didn't surpass erza he seems to have surpassed everyone.
Technically speaking, gray, gajeel erza and hell even jellal look like fodder in front of him.

And there is still Eileen existence we have to explain. That she is not just silver 2.0
 

Medkaradaraba

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
153
Age
33
Country
Albania
Just talking about people.
Only way to talk to those people is use things from the ass. Fire against fire you know :mono
Yes that's fodder for erza at that time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But Natsu didn't surpass erza he seems to have surpassed everyone.
Technically speaking, gray, gajeel erza and hell even jellal look like fodder in front of him.

And there is still Eileen existence we have to explain. That she is not just silver 2.0
Natsu has surpassed a lot of people, but he still hasn't surpassed Gildartz and Laxus in my books. Natsu simply has surpassed the GOI/Jura, Makarov, and that's about it in his FDKM mode.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This is where I rank everyone right now.
Italics are where I predict the power-levels are going to be with future power-ups.
Gaps are tiers.
List is in order, but feel free to +/- 2.

Acnologia
Igneel
Natsu (Dragon Force: Fully-dragonized)

Zeref
Natsu (Igneel's power}
August
Irene

Natsu (Dragon Force: Half-dragonized)

Larcade
Laxus
Gildarts

Dimaria
God Serena
Brandish
Ajeel
Invel
Natsu (FDK mode)
Gray (Devil Force: Fully-demonized)
Gajeel (Black Iron mode)
Jacob
Neinhart
Bradman

Ikusatsunagi
Chelia (3rd Origin)
Erza
Mirajane (Mard Geer takeover)
Natsu (Base)
Gray (Devil Force: Half-demonized)
Gajeel (Base)

Hyperion
Wolfheim
Warrod
Mirajane (Alegria takeover)
Jura
Makarov
Bluenote
 

Indira

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
267
Reaction score
807
Age
33
Country
Macedonia
You could if you forgot about how the author treats erza.
Laxus would probably run out magic before erza run out of Nakama speeches :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Running through fodders like that isn't a speed feet because every panel doesn't take same amount of time. See the dust rising. that can't happen instantaneously. It is more of a strength feat than a speed feat
Dude the Erza nakama speeches stop being funny every time you keep throwing it out in this thread. Don't expect us to smile, grin or laugh at something that is rehashed every time there's an argument against Erza. Besides, I don't care how the author treats Erza (since it's against her opponents who far far inferior to laxus level and she barely wins anyway), what I do know is that Laxus has the capabilities of oneshotting Erza.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Dude the Erza nakama speeches stop being funny every time you keep throwing it out in this thread. Don't expect us to smile, grin or laugh at something that is rehashed every time there's an argument against Erza. Besides, I don't care how the author treats Erza (since it's against her opponents who far far inferior to laxus level and she barely wins anyway), what I do know is that Laxus has the capabilities of oneshotting Erza.
I am not here to make here you laugh.
You have to. Because that's how the story will go.
laxus hasn't even shown capability to one shot bluenote at the moment. But yeah erza can one shot gray at the moments and will probably one shot gray at the end of series too.
Especially since gray was having trouble against ur whose max hype is to be a ten ws level. The same as bos erza had
 

Indira

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
267
Reaction score
807
Age
33
Country
Macedonia
I am not here to make here you laugh.
You have to. Because that's how the story will go.
laxus hasn't even shown capability to one shot bluenote at the moment. But yeah erza can one shot gray at the moments and will probably one shot gray at the end of series too.
Especially since gray was having trouble against ur whose max hype is to be a ten ws level. The same as bos erza had
What are you talking about? You expect Erza to be ahead of Laxus? That's not how the story will go. Natsu surpassed Erza, and people that aren't far to her, have already surpassed if not will in Gray and Gajeel.
Laxus has shown capabilities of taking down characters that are far ahead of Bluenote in durability. He's implied to take down a character in one nuke mini and unamed against Ajeel with August clearly implying "its tough to lose a comrade" when he protected Ajeel's ass. Ajeel is so far ahead of Erza that it's not even funny so yes it's believeable that a secret or a unnamed nuke can oneshot Erza.

Lol, now you're just baiting here.. Otherwise if I go by your logic, Gray's trump card will not be above Erza, but also oneshot her.. Ur is >>> Bos Erza also. Bos Erza is not even close to being ten ws level. (Oh and Base Gray was having trouble with Ul from myraid of reasons, not DeS full powered Gray. Faulty comparision there m8)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is where I rank everyone right now.
Italics are where I predict the power-levels are going to be with future power-ups.
Gaps are tiers.
List is in order, but feel free to +/- 2.

Acnologia
Igneel
Natsu (Dragon Force: Fully-dragonized)

Zeref
Natsu (Igneel's power}
August
Irene

Natsu (Dragon Force: Half-dragonized)

Larcade
Laxus
Gildarts

Dimaria
God Serena
Brandish
Ajeel
Invel
Natsu (FDK mode)
Gray (Devil Force: Fully-demonized)
Gajeel (Black Iron mode)
Jacob
Neinhart
Bradman

Ikusatsunagi
Chelia (3rd Origin)
Erza
Mirajane (Mard Geer takeover)
Natsu (Base)
Gray (Devil Force: Half-demonized)
Gajeel (Base)

Hyperion
Wolfheim
Warrod
Mirajane (Alegria takeover)
Jura
Makarov
Bluenote
I would seriously consider putting Mirajane (w Algeria takeover with more MP hype) in the same tier as Erza, but I can see why she shouldn't be there either if you don't buy in the MP hype while Mira with Marde takeover in the same sentence of / with Bradman..
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Just talking about people.
Only way to talk to those people is use things from the ass. Fire against fire you know :mono
Yes that's fodder for erza at that time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But Natsu didn't surpass erza he seems to have surpassed everyone.
Technically speaking, gray, gajeel erza and hell even jellal look like fodder in front of him.

And there is still Eileen existence we have to explain. That she is not just silver 2.0
No you were trying to direct that at me, you're too scared to address me directly so now you're being roundabout about it. You still haven't supplied any scans for me.


And no that isn't fodder to Erza, she flat out says Natsu is on her level during the Phantom arc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I am not here to make here you laugh.
You have to. Because that's how the story will go.
laxus hasn't even shown capability to one shot bluenote at the moment. But yeah erza can one shot gray at the moments and will probably one shot gray at the end of series too.
Especially since gray was having trouble against ur whose max hype is to be a ten ws level. The same as bos erza had




That moment when someone claims Laxus is currently weaker than base Natsu and Erza can one shot Gray.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
What are you talking about? You expect Erza to be ahead of Laxus? That's not how the story will go. Natsu surpassed Erza, and people that aren't far to her, have already surpassed if not will in Gray and Gajeel.
Laxus has shown capabilities of taking down characters that are far ahead of Bluenote in durability. He's implied to take down a character in one nuke mini and unamed against Ajeel with August clearly implying "its tough to lose a comrade" when he protected Ajeel's ass.
Lol, now you're just baiting here.. Otherwise if I go by your logic, Gray's trump card will not be above Erza, but also oneshot her.. Ur is >>> Bos Erza also. Bos Erza is not even close to being ten ws level. (Oh and Base Gray was having trouble with Ul from myraid of reasons, not DeS full powered Gray. Faulty comparision there m8)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I would seriously consider putting Mirajane (w Algeria takeover with more MP hype) in the same tier as Erza, but I can see why she shouldn't be there either if you don't buy in the MP hype while Mira with Marde takeover in the same sentence of / with Bradman..
Erza was always around laxus. In the end she will most likely be stronger.
Why would erza be the weakest main character at end? Did you see that throughout the manga. Erza getting beaten by the weakest while others out performing her. I am pretty sure it was always the other way around. that why I told you to take note of how the author treats erza.
And ajeel calling him insane and then going onwards to attack the guild while announcing his presence.
I will agree with that hype once I see laxus one shoting springgans left right and center.

Ur was hyped to be ws. Same hype given to bos erza. same hype given to that s class monster.
Unfortunately gray might not come close to ws now, but bos erza was stated to be there. I am sorry if you dont like that erza s actually pretty powerful.

Myriad of reasons was also why erza was having trouble with ajeel, but of course since everyone hates erza, they are pretty much ignored.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No you were trying to direct that at me, you're too scared to address me directly so now you're being roundabout about it. You still haven't supplied any scans for me.


And no that isn't fodder to Erza, she flat out says Natsu is on her level during the Phantom arc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---






That moment when someone claims Laxus is currently weaker than base Natsu and Erza can one shot Gray.
Yeah, I am scared of you. You give me major head ache

Pretty sure alot of people think base natsu is above laxus. And gray is pretty much feat less
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Erza was always around laxus. In the end she will most likely be stronger.
Why would erza be the weakest main character at end? Did you see that throughout the manga. Erza getting beaten by the weakest while others out performing her. I am pretty sure it was always the other way around. that why I told you to take note of how the author treats erza.
And ajeel calling him insane and then going onwards to attack the guild while announcing his presence.
I will agree with that hype once I see laxus one shoting springgans left right and center.

Ur was hyped to be ws. Same hype given to bos erza. same hype given to that s class monster.
Unfortunately gray might not come close to ws now, but bos erza was stated to be there. I am sorry if you dont like that erza s actually pretty powerful.

Myriad of reasons was also why erza was having trouble with ajeel, but of course since everyone hates erza, they are pretty much ignored.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah, I am scared of you. You give me major head ache

Pretty sure alot of people think base natsu is above laxus. And gray is pretty much feat less
NOBODY thinks base Natsu is above Laxus but you, most people think Laxus is >Natsu period, let alone base. It's clear your have pretty much no debating skills, it's a joke how many bad posters have come on this site recently.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
NOBODY thinks base Natsu is above Laxus but you, most people think Laxus is >Natsu period, let alone base. It's clear your have pretty much no debating skills, it's a joke how many bad posters have come on this site recently.
Need to an iq test to join the website, I suppose.

Most people think laxus > natsu.
What do rest think?

Debate happens when both parties are ready to admit they can be wrong. When they are ready to learn
You haven't shown anything like that from last time. So I ain't gonna talk to you.

I am ready to talk to others
Like @Indira or @Woodenstool the other gray fans. That's why I baited him.
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Need to an iq test to join the website, I suppose.

Most people think laxus > natsu.
What do rest think?

Debate happens when both parties are ready to admit they can be wrong. When they are ready to learn
You haven't shown anything like that from last time. So I ain't gonna talk to you.

I am ready to talk to others
Like @Indira or the other gray fans. That's why I baited him.
Most would think Natsu is stronger at full power.

No, a debate is when a party admits they're wrong when proven so, you have NEVER....I REPEAT NEVER proven me wrong. You aren't talking back because you have nothing to retort with if you posted them scan of Laxus without lightning body outpacing Wahl you would have won.


This is just a case of you being wrong and you not wanting to admit so.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Most would think Natsu is stronger at full power.

No, a debate is when a party admits they're wrong when proven so, you have NEVER....I REPEAT NEVER proven me wrong. You aren't talking back because you have nothing to retort with if you posted them scan of Laxus without lightning body outpacing Wahl you would have won.


This is just a case of you being wrong and not wanting to admit so.


But then again not having a to reply to a moron like you is a good thing, so keep on getting trashed by Indira.
I proved it last time. When you asked to provide false hype to disprove jura hype by Mira
When I provided ajeel hype through markarov you started talking bs.

Laxus out pacing Wahl was never my point. I was simply stating that ajeel movement speed feat is far better than Wahl speed feat.
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
I proved it last time. When you asked to provide false hype to disprove jura hype by Mira
When I provided ajeel hype through markarov you started talking bs.

Laxus out pacing Wahl was never my point. I was simply stating that ajeel movement speed feat is far better than Wahl speed feat.
You never proved anything. I provided statements from the manga and all you said was 'no no no no that statement ain't true because it's hype' without even trying to go into detail about why the statements were incorrect. You never proved anything with Ajeel either, I WAS on Ajeel's side on that debate, see you're so lost you don't even remember what side you were defending.


How is Ajeel's movement feats better? Please think of this one before going into a circular argument. Because I guarantee you if I didn't say this say he's fast because he was able to dodge Erza and that Erza was fast because she was able to tag him.


To further your stupidity you just said Laxus can't one shot Bluenote when he basically one shotted someone stronger than him (Wahl) and it was implied he would of one shotted Ajeel, someone else above Bluenote.
 

Woodenstool

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
897
Reaction score
408
Country
United States
Technically, according to the version I read, that sword actually hit its target before it actually makes contact so it's an attribute of the sword not a speed feat. In any case, you believe Erza > Laxus in terms of speed?



Hmmm nope, August's energy pilar was seen from a distance, for all we know it could very well be multi-mountain buster. As a matter of fact the light from the pillar could be seen from the guild before universe one; they were probably hundreds (thousands?) of km away.



The main cast weren't even trying and God Serena was at 50% or less because he was a historia so it's not all that impressive if you ask me that Glidartz could crash his attack. Impressive for me would be Glidartz crashing August's attacks, which won't happen (or at least it's unlikely).



While you're right, at what speed did she flip over? Maybe it was at an extreme speed. Also, why do you claim that attack could be seen coming? I think it was borderline instantenous: he raised his arm, floor collapsed.



While it was not a cqc battle, there was an interchange of attacks: Irene attacked, Acno tanked, Acno attacked, Irene dodged, Irene teleported him away. That could be considered a battle. A battle that Irene would've lost hadn't it been for U1.



He was too surprised and overwhelmed by "an unbeknowst magic to even himself" to attack, but I guess in that second he could've blitzed her had he wanted. PiS?



It may be right but you have no proof, you should try harder.



I'm not sure if the spin-offs are considered cannon, I'd say they're not, which means Glidartz only has decent speed feats but not good speed feats unlike Laxus. By powerscaling he might/should be around as fast as / maybe even faster than him but we don't have feats to prove so.



Because in the tournament, mods allowed a stupid version of Natsu, an Alvarez DF Natsu, which still hasn't appeared. Ofc DF Natsu could beat God Serena; but current Natsu, probably not.



If Glidartz can crash mountain level attacks then he can crash anything Natsu throws at him yes, but we don't know if he can crash such attacks (crashing a mountain =/= crashing a mountain busting attack)



August is clearly the weakest Spriggan12 since he got stabbed by Brandish...

kidding:smile-big
So are you implying that Brandish, Lucy, Happy, Natsu, Mest walked that far to meet August?

He isn't a multi mountain buster, his attack wasn't mountain level. I've already said it once, just because an attack is seen from a far distance, doesn't mean it's mountain level. His attack beam was very thin and mountains are way thicker. You find the chapter yourself and you can see actual mountains next to the attack, so no, he isn't busting mountains.

Ice trail and Kotsh are cannon so they are countable feats to use. Gildarts has poof speed which is faster than Laxus's lightning mode. And the topic about Natsu, Gildarts can negate mountain level attacks, Natsu fire isn't going to burn the crash magic unless its probably Igneels flames (debatable). And all Natsu's attacks aren't mountain level their aren't even close.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/495/10 > Natsu's strongest punch attack
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/463/15 > Strongest's known attack from Natsu, the rocks on the sides are cliffs.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/463/6 > Better pic for the clifs.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/463/10 >TBH this attack looks larger than demolition fist considering that the width of the army is HUGE.

Your sarcasm.. any way August saw Brandish bring out a knife. She had a sinister face on her with a knife in her hand. August is known for learning all kinds of magics, so i'd assume he can put 2 and 2 together and notice that was a threat. But no, he got stabbed then he got butthurt at Mest. That wouldn't make sense, why would August still think shes friendly when she brings out a blade from her pocket with a bloodthirsty face?

DF, IGNatsu isn't touching God Serena, end of story. Why? its fire, and dragon slayers are immune to the magic that they have. You might use that excuse that it took a while for Natsu to eat the fire from GS but in the past he ate nukes instantly. God Serena has 7 other dragon slayer abilities to counter Natsu. So Natsu is only throwing regular punches at Serena that barley pushed Jacob and I'd put GS above Jacob.

August attacks aren't mountain and will get negated by Gildarts magic based on what we know so far.
 

Boomburst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
945
Reaction score
1,872
Country
United States
So are you implying that Brandish, Lucy, Happy, Natsu, Mest walked that far to meet August?

He isn't a multi mountain buster, his attack wasn't mountain level. I've already said it once, just because an attack is seen from a far distance, doesn't mean it's mountain level. His attack beam was very thin and mountains are way thicker. You find the chapter yourself and you can see actual mountains next to the attack, so no, he isn't busting mountains.

Ice trail and Kotsh are cannon so they are countable feats to use. Gildarts has poof speed which is faster than Laxus's lightning mode. And the topic about Natsu, Gildarts can negate mountain level attacks, Natsu fire isn't going to burn the crash magic unless its probably Igneels flames (debatable). And all Natsu's attacks aren't mountain level their aren't even close.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/495/10 > Natsu's strongest punch attack
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/463/15 > Strongest's known attack from Natsu, the rocks on the sides are cliffs.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/463/6 > Better pic for the clifs.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/463/10 >TBH this attack looks larger than demolition fist considering that the width of the army is HUGE.

Your sarcasm.. any way August saw Brandish bring out a knife. She had a sinister face on her with a knife in her hand. August is known for learning all kinds of magics, so i'd assume he can put 2 and 2 together and notice that was a threat. But no, he got stabbed then he got butthurt at Mest. That wouldn't make sense, why would August still think shes friendly when she brings out a blade from her pocket with a bloodthirsty face?

DF, IGNatsu isn't touching God Serena, end of story. Why? its fire, and dragon slayers are immune to the magic that they have. You might use that excuse that it took a while for Natsu to eat the fire from GS but in the past he ate nukes instantly. God Serena has 7 other dragon slayer abilities to counter Natsu. So Natsu is only throwing regular punches at Serena that barley pushed Jacob and I'd put GS above Jacob.

August attacks aren't mountain and will get negated by Gildarts magic based on what we know so far.
Do you even read the manga? Of course they didn't walk the whole way, they rode mega Happy.

You're completely missing his point. You're making the baseless assumption that the attack was at the same location as the mountains, in which case the attack would in fact be smaller. But we don't know that, and for all we know the attack could have been hundreds of miles away from the mountains. So no, that doesn't prove that August's attack wasn't mountain level.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
You never proved anything. I provided statements from the manga and all you said was 'no no no no that statement ain't true because it's hype' without even trying to go into detail about why the statements were incorrect. You never proved anything with Ajeel either, I WAS on Ajeel's side on that debate, see you're so lost you don't even remember what side you were defending.


How is Ajeel's movement feats better? Please think of this one before going into a circular argument. Because I guarantee you if I didn't say this say he's fast because he was able to dodge Erza and that Erza was fast because she was able to tag him.


To further your stupidity you just said Laxus can't one shot Bluenote when he basically one shotted someone stronger than him (Wahl) and it was implied he would of one shotted Ajeel, someone else above Bluenote.
I provided many feats.
Proving things like
Laxus > natsu + gajeel
And erza >> natsu.

I showed things like laxus was never said to be on different playing field as erza.

You were talking things like
Erza improved the least
Natsu >>>>>>>>> someone who was beating crap out of him because erigor used his most strongest spell to blow away natsu most weakest spell
natsu >>>>> gray.
Natsu = erza because again erza said so ignoring many other hyped and feats.
And hypes are accurate unless you dont like him.

No you didn't like how markarov though ajeel will fodderize 5 fairy tail members after seeing them all. You started talking about activation of mp, which apparently didn't exist in GMG along with reputation.
Though all hypes for erza was based on reputation apparently

You never were ready to admit that jura hype could be wrong.

Ajeel is faster because he waltz around erza.
Wahl is slower because he was just keeping up with base laxus (happy)

He didn't one shot Wahl. And conveniently forget it was an ass pull.
He hasn't shown any such powers so why should I agree with that.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dragon Slayers are not immune to attacks by their own elements. In fact, no slayer is totally immune to the effects of their element. Natsu was still slightly damage by August's attack despite negating most of the spell. Wendy has been damage by Chelia's winds, and vice versa. Laxus, if you consider the spin off cannon, received wounds from those chicks in the Gaiden spin-off. God Serena would beat current Natsu, but he wouldn't beat Igneel-powered Natsu. Igneel powered Natsu had the power to kill someone who is supposedly immortal. Serena's resistance to fire wouldn't win out.

In terms of AoE, Natsu's largest attack is still his demolition fist used against Ikusatsunagi. The war god actually towers over mountains in terms of height. In terms of bulk, he's easily comparable to a good fraction of a city.

However, just because this particular attack had the largest AoE doesn't mean it was the strongest. The demolition fist used against Jacob was powered by FDK mode (whose body heat had an even larger AoE), and took out a Spriggan. Igneel-powered Natsu's punches were all stronger than anything Natsu can do on his own, and they had less extreme AoE.
 
Top