On pure MP, Gray's feat (scaring Invel) is quite notable imo. Only Jellal and Erza have scared a Spriggan with the magic power (Neinhart). Neinhart's possibly a coward type (for the lack of a better word). Invel might be too.Where would you put that bloodlusted/enraged gray ? I wonder how strong he is now..
So if Gray's MP is above Invel's then the only 2 wizards on the good team who might have that level of power are Gildarts and Jellal. Maybe Laxus too. So I would bump Gray up to that level (I think Natsu is around this level too because FDKM is a very powerful mode, despite his MP being lower than the others).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

.
. I think its the mixture of shock and surprise that Gray is alive and walking. add MP increase due to his anger and you will get the picture.
