- Joined
- May 8, 2016
- Messages
- 1,995
- Reaction score
- 8,124
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Good point about the MBP concentration in the air, I looked in some panels and found something interesting in the sense of how their MBP's differ. Whereas Tempesta exploded and polluted the air that way, Bradman releases it more like steam.We dont know the level of MBPs that were contaminating the air with the Thunder Tribe, however we do know that even someone of Levy's caliber was able to fight on for a very decent amount of time. Levy herself stated that the Mask did absolutely nothing at all.
About Levy's mask, when she says that the mask was useless she says "...From the very beginning it had no effect at all... Magic Barrier Particles can be absorbed through the skin, you know?". Since the mask covered her mouth and nose nowhere near as many MBP's were entering her, that's why she lasted for so long.
While tanking was an exaggeration he did take a couple before he succumbed and given how much of a power boost DF is I think it's fair to say he could handle a hand full of attacks from base Gajeel. This being said Bradman wasn't using his most hax curses in their fight, he could have ripped Gajeel's senses away at any point or Enhanced himself to trade blows with him.Tanking is a strong word, Bradman was getting demolished by DF Gajeel's punches.
As i said, the MBPs werent even enough to defeat Levy, they are barely a factor in the battle. Without DS Lungs or Intangibility Gajeel should be able to pull of a win, while in DF he didnt even use magic, if in base he were able to land named magical attacks as well as a secret art i can definitely see Bradman going down, not an easy battle, but doable.
I've addressed the Levy/MBP's above, I think they would be a factor in a fight where Gajeel isn't resistant to them as they would make him weaker as the fight goes on.
I could see Tangible Bradman vs non-special lungs Gajeel ending in a draw tbh, either way it would be incredibly close, though likely over faster than their canon match-up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think it's really a threat in the sense of it being life threatening but it would definitely help given that it slowly weakens them as the fight goes on.I wouldn't call MBP poisoning outright fodder, but its definitely not a threat to spriggan level threats, even the low-end ones. Evergreen and Bixlow are trash, especially the pre-ts ones.
