5. FDKM Natsu, Laxus, Gildarts
I rank FDKM Natsu right up there alongside Laxus, both have had pretty comparable feats this arc. Gildarts is up there just cuz he's Gildarts
3. DeS Gray
Gray has his own little spot here; not quite as strong as Natsu or Laxus, but still stronger than characters like Erza.
2. Erza, Gajeel, WSDM Sting, Jellal
The last couple of chapters have not changed my opinion in the slightest about Erza's ranking, anything PoF for her get automatically thrown out the window. Gajeel has shown somewhat similar feats this arc. WDSM Sting with Rogue's mp was barely able to take out Larcade so without it I'd place him here. Jellal's only feat this arc was oneshotting Neinhart so I can't put him any higher than this.
The rest of the characters aren't Spriggan level and aren't worth mentioning (yes that includes Mirajane
@BluePegasus 
)
Spriggan rankings will probably come later when I have time.