- Joined
- Sep 1, 2015
- Messages
- 2,099
- Reaction score
- 3,100
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
For me, what matters more is the end result. I agree that LFD Natsu overwhelmed Base Hades. But DF Natsu actually defeated Zero which is more significant in my opinion.base hades didn't have a chance which is why he went on to use his demon eye version. Zero isn't close to hades level so comparing DF natsu to team natsu plus laxus isn't worth debating on. The fact of the matter is DF natsu didn't dominate zero. Doesn't matter how powerful their attack is hades the fact of the matter is he tanked combination by team natsu
Also, I disagree with the notion that Zero isn't even close to Hades' level. If you're talking about Hades with his heart, then I would agree. But without it, I don't think he is that strong. In fact, I believe a full-powered Laxus would be able to defeat him. And Laxus is comparable to Jellal, who I think was around Zero's level during the Oración Seis Arc.
As for Hades tanking Team Natsu's attacks, I still don't believe that was an outstanding feat. Anyways, I don't think we'll agree, so I'll let you have the last word.
That is Fairy Tail for you.