Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Loke

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
836
Reaction score
1,507
Age
30
Country
United States
Dunno. Kagura got shafted badly and this is endgame so she's likely done as far as feats are concerned. Though I don't think she's too far below Spriggan tier, she could at least perceive Age Seal, just couldn't do shit about it lol
 

CaptainTorch

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
306
Reaction score
443
Age
28
Country
Germany
The way Kagura was portrayed this arc, it seems like she is still pretty close to Erza. Erza is definetly stronger, but Kagura's feats are also quite good. So I think she's somewhere on Mirajane level.
 

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
How strong is Kagura Mikazuchi compared to Fiore wizards?

Top Tier
Natsu/Laxus/Jellal/Gray/Erza

Medium Tier
Kagura
Hades/Heart
Mard Geer
Gajeel
Low Tier
Makarov/ healthy Giant
Mirajane
Jura/Goi
Bluenote
Lucy
Wendy
Elfman
Lisanna


Hades/Mard--> Low Tier spriggans












 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Kagura is stronger than Mirajane, but it's not that big a gap, possibly something like this:
Kagura>=Mirajane
Why is Base Natsu an option? :-_-:errr
Mirajane is >Base Natsu
Kagura therefore is>Base Natsu
 

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
Kagura is stronger than Mirajane, but it's not that big a gap, possibly something like this:
Kagura>=Mirajane
Why is Base Natsu an option? :-_-:errr
Mirajane is >Base Natsu
Kagura therefore is>Base Natsu
Base Natsu one-shotted Enchanted Neinhart while Mirajane barely defeated Blind Jacob, even Goi members invidually can defeat Blind Jacob and its clear as day that Hyperion Warrod and Wolfheim is fodders against someone Wahl or Invel tier opponent..


Enchanted Neinhart---->Jacob
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
To tell the truth mountain busting was impressive in GMG Arc.But in this arc even weak tier characters are showing mountain busting attack.Even Kagura who is not an explosive type of mage easily cut apart a mountain.
 

Plutogrim

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
485
Reaction score
583
Age
27
Country
United States
Kagura and Mirajane are about the same level.
Kagura just about a lil stronger.
Because she has more endurance, destructive power, durability, and more skillful.
But if Mirajane can use Algeria for a long of time, then Mirajane definitely stronger.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
It's tough to judge Kagura, but from what little we saw of her I'd say she's on par with Mira.

I actually think that Alegria Mira is > Kagura, but since it doesn't last long, I'm not comfortable putting Mira ahead of Kagura, especially when Kagura is much better than base Mira and is on par with/superior to base Satan Soul Mira.

Jellal is even stronger than Irene, becoz jellal obviously have better feats than Irene and we can see very clearly that jellal almost fodderize acno.

It was somewhat pity and funny to watch acno running from jellal.
Um, what? I'm a massive Jellal fan, but:

1) Jellal almost fodderized Acnologia? Did we read the same battle? Acnologia dodged Pleiades, tanked Kyuuraishin and ate Grand Chariot. While Jellal performed well, he never came close to even beating Acnologia, let alone fodderizing him. Acnologia even laughed at him. And this is a casual human Acnologia.

2) While I think human Irene and Jellal are comparable (due to both having impressive feats against casual human Acno), to say that he has "obviously better feats" is incorrect IMO, since they performed roughly similarly against the same foe. In addition to having comparable feats, Irene also has hype on her side.

3) Acnologia running from Jellal? That's the complete opposite of what happened. Even if we discount that (which we shouldn't because it's absolute canon), Acnologia is completely immune to magic, and by extension all of Jellal's attacks, so why would he need to run?
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
It's tough to judge Kagura, but from what little we saw of her I'd say she's on par with Mira.

I actually think that Alegria Mira is > Kagura, but since it doesn't last long, I'm not comfortable putting Mira ahead of Kagura, especially when Kagura is much better than base Mira and is on par with/superior to base Satan Soul Mira.


Um, what? I'm a massive Jellal fan, but:

1) Jellal almost fodderized Acnologia? Did we read the same battle? Acnologia dodged Pleiades, tanked Kyuuraishin and ate Grand Chariot. While Jellal performed well, he never came close to even beating Acnologia, let alone fodderizing him. Acnologia even laughed at him. And this is a casual human Acnologia.

2) While I think human Irene and Jellal are comparable (due to both having impressive feats against casual human Acno), to say that he has "obviously better feats" is incorrect IMO, since they performed roughly similarly against the same foe. In addition to having comparable feats, Irene also has hype on her side.

3) Acnologia running from Jellal? That's the complete opposite of what happened. Even if we discount that (which we shouldn't because it's absolute canon), Acnologia is completely immune to magic, and by extension all of Jellal's attacks, so why would he need to run?
Omg I'm sorry. I didn't know that.

What have I done? Im in the wrong for spreading such false information.

I just said that becoz of what I read from here. I just did it to take the heart of the jellal fans. Which is the one who told me that.

I'm completely sorry, I'm still new in ft and I've not even on the part of jellal vs acno.
 
Last edited:

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I dont think Kagura is on Mira's level, she was impressive against Larcade but in the end she couldnt do anything. Imo Kagura is still around Minerva tier, maybe slightly above. Her portrayal is better than Minerva's but her feats arent as good. I'd say Kagura, Minerva, base Sting and Rogue are all around the same tier, Spriggan Historia tier.

Mira on the other hand is imo on regular spriggan tier.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I put Kagura somewhere between Mirajane and Wendy.
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
Why is "base anyone" even a thing??? Base natsu? C v aracter re few erences should be all that characters current power.
Ridiculous.
Base Lucy without keys = kagura without swords
Base
MAkarov without titan = base laxus with regular Lightening magic no ds

Its retarded. Stop nitpicking different aspects of characters.
Base Natsu is currently taking it to a crazed zeref while neither are serious (just a frame of refrence for BASE natsu)

The fu%^ing salt in people saying base Natsu, who one shot powered up neinhart, is weak compared to MiraJane lol. Such a good laugh i had to wipe tears from my eyes.

This fucking fanbase, i swear. 90% of the arguements you cant take seriously and when you cant bare to put up with peoples stupidity and leave the arguement alone, they say "well since your stopping a pointless arguement that means you dont have a good response. I win"
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why is "base anyone" even a thing??? Base natsu? C v aracter re few erences should be all that characters current power.
Ridiculous.
Base Lucy without keys = kagura without swords
Base
MAkarov without titan = base laxus with regular Lightening magic no ds

Its retarded. Stop nitpicking different aspects of characters.
Base Natsu is currently taking it to a crazed zeref while neither are serious (just a frame of refrence for BASE natsu)

The fu%^ing salt in people saying base Natsu, who one shot powered up neinhart, is weak compared to MiraJane lol. Such a good laugh i had to wipe tears from my eyes.

This fucking fanbase, i swear. 90% of the arguements you cant take seriously and when you cant bare to put up with peoples stupidity and leave the arguement alone, they say "well since your stopping a pointless arguement that means you dont have a good response. I win"
There is a reason for the separation of Base Natsu and Natsu.

Because DSM is such a way that there's a clear difference in power when modes or dragon force are entered. Gajeel also has base, ISD and DF. The reason base Natsu is thrown up a lot of the time is because he has the most feats in the manga and is therefore a logical standard of power in a power ranking thread.

Those characters you suggested would be the same as 'Natsu with no dragon slayer magic'. Completely useless for PL discussions.

So, saying base Natsu is not downplaying him. It may appear that way, but if we're being reasonable about it there's nothing malicious going on. I do think base Natsu can beat Mirajane, so in that respect I'd disagree with that too.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Regarding the poll, I actually think Kagura is among the mid-tier mages compared to the other Fiore wizards. However, I voted for the 3rd option because she is closer to Mirajane in terms of power than Lucy or Wendy. I guess Kagura's ranking kind of depends on how you rank the other characters. Personally, I put Erza and Mirajane in the same tier; hence, the discrepancy.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Regarding the poll, I actually think Kagura is among the mid-tier mages compared to the other Fiore wizards. However, I voted for the 3rd option because she is closer to Mirajane in terms of power than Lucy or Wendy. I guess Kagura's ranking kind of depends on how you rank the other characters. Personally, I put Erza and Mirajane in the same tier; hence, the discrepancy.
We can change the mid tier and strong tier, if Erza/Mira are too close. If Erza is fixed at very strong, Lucy at mid, which character best represents strong? Maybe Minerva or Rogue?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
We can change the mid tier and strong tier, if Erza/Mira are too close. If Erza is fixed at very strong, Lucy at mid, which character best represents strong? Maybe Minerva or Rogue?
How about Hyberion?

He is the Second Ranked Wizard Saint and is surely strong.
 
Last edited:

CaptainTorch

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
306
Reaction score
443
Age
28
Country
Germany
Yea, I think Minerva works the best. Rogue is probably a bit weaker than her, and Sting stronger with his WSDM. So Minerva is the best option.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Lol CharaRose, you never fail to make me laugh

More importantly, why are there two people who voted Millianna level? Why is there such option to begin with?
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Okay enough trolling.

Carla is not going on this list coz she's an ant power-wise.
I've never been this humiliated like this for my whole life. You just insulted the great Carla.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
More importantly, why are there two people who voted Millianna level? Why is there such option to begin with?
Don't you ever think that it's there becoz she belong there ? :invalid
 
Top