Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Are the Mira stans about to defend their queen?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Only person who can really use DF any time is Wendy. If definitely says DF Gajeel’s feats>Mira’s.
Not really because Sting, Rogue, Natsu don't need to consume external factors to tap into it.

Tbh idk who to rank higher until I see more feats from both of them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

bruh time to silence Natsu wasn't serious against Gajeel crap.




One was saying I'm going to kill u, the other didn't want to kill. Also the fight was off panel
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
bruh time to silence Natsu wasn't serious against Gajeel crap.




Base and LFD Natsu being relative to Gajeel was amazing. I saw some Natsu is on a different level to Gajeel even on base takes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not really because Sting, Rogue, Natsu don't need to consume external factors to tap into it.

Tbh idk who to rank higher until I see more feats from both of them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



One was saying I'm going to kill u, the other didn't want to kill. Also the fight was off panel
Natsu can’t activate on his own, he needed rage boosts to achieve that. I completely forgot about Sting and Rouge’s fraudulent DF
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Base and LFD Natsu being relative to Gajeel was amazing. I saw some Natsu is on a different level to Gajeel even on base takes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Natsu can’t activate on his own, he needed rage boosts to achieve that. I completely forgot about Sting and Rouge’s fraudulent DF
He needs rage boost. Is that an external factor? No it comes from him. Gajeel needed to consume something from someone else to tap into it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

meaning Natsu used DF after LFDM and Gajeel was in base

Boi stop u know that didn't happen. 😂😂

DF Natsu stomps him faster than he can say geehee
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
He needs rage boost. Is that an external factor? No it comes from him. Gajeel needed to consume something from someone else to tap into it
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Boi stop u know that didn't happen. 😂😂

DF Natsu stomps him faster than he can say geehee
And read what I originally said, Wendy was the only one who can use it at anytime. Natsu needing a massive rage boost doesn’t mean he can use it at anytime.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And read what I originally said, Wendy was the only one who can use it at anytime. Natsu needing a massive rage boost doesn’t mean he can use it at anytime.
My original point is that Natsu has an easier time since he doesn't need to consume anything. All he needs is a rage boost
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

off panel.

I can speculate whatever I want :pwnge
😂😂😂😂
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
btw how is Gray above Gajeel so much :confused::confused::confused:

he is one of my favorites but he is as featless as Jellal.

pls, don't tell me about hype cause I'll be compelled to do THAT thing :cheez
I'm going off Alvarez cuz both barely have feats this arc.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Gajeel has an off panel high diff fight which he lost to natsu.

Gray beat the fodder squad.

Kinda hard to judge off that
that feat of Gajeel already is way above anything Gray did.

doesn't matter if we didn't saw their big hits but a high diff fight is enough for me.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
that feat of Gajeel already is way above anything Gray did.

doesn't matter if we didn't saw their big hits but a high diff fight is enough for me.
That's true but going into the sequel Gray was already stronger than him. So that just evens it out kinda.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
That's true but going into the sequel Gray was already stronger than him. So that just evens it out kinda.
depends how high you rate him during Alvarez.

I honestly have them on the same level back then.
 
Top