Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I doubt we'll see CSK again because I doubt Mashima will make Lucy break another key. wouldn't really be as impactful the second time around. It'd be cool if Lucy and Yukino together could summon the CSK with all 12 keys though, I'd love to see him fight all out, take on a dragon god or something. I mean we have 4 dragon gods left, Natsu's got Ignia, but how're they gonna beat the other 3? Give the CSK one of them, have Brandish give Lucy her MP so he can release more power or something, I'd buy it.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
I doubt we'll see CSK again because I doubt Mashima will make Lucy break another key. wouldn't really be as impactful the second time around. It'd be cool if Lucy and Yukino together could summon the CSK with all 12 keys though, I'd love to see him fight all out, take on a dragon god or something. I mean we have 4 dragon gods left, Natsu's got Ignia, but how're they gonna beat the other 3? Give the CSK one of them, have Brandish give Lucy her MP so he can release more power or something, I'd buy it.
Hiro will probably break some rules for the rule of cool.

remember when originally Slayers couldn't eat other elements???

at this point, I expect for every Slayer to puke in each others mouths and have 7 elements each.

Lucy having CSK Star Dress would make more sense.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I just comment 2nd part of that phrase.

Neinheart isn't fodder. He is just unlucky guy. He was KO'ed by enraged Natsu-END and enraged Jellal.
Base Natsu before END.
By one of Jellal's weakest named spells.
He's fodder in stats, with high magic power and hax

Jacob tanked stronger Natsu attack then Madmole. Well, I don't against that Madmole bigger fodder then Jacob :)
The only reason Jacob even lasted was because Natsu didn't want to destroy the guild hall, and because Natsu wanted Jacob to free his guild mates. Once Natsu got even remotely serious, Jacob was one shot.

Brandish has higher MP then Macarov. If you remember Dragon Eater was shocked "how much magic power has that old dude". Take a note, Brandish MP is higher. 3 other dragon eaters was shocked by mere her terrain reformation (rock inside ocean).
Since Natsu wasn't able to boil same water in ocean, and Brandish...
Well, Brandish in Alvarez arc was same victim with ****** "battle" vs Lucy (well, Lucy didn't have any single one bloodlust battle for entire manga like other characters had ).
Makarov's magic power is in high Wizard Saint level. It's pretty high, but the top tier among FT mages have higher magic power.
Also, magic power isn't the end all. Stats do matter. Brandish's stats are LUCY tier, she's just high magic power with hax with garbage stats. Anyone with decent speed instantly blitz and one shot her. Not to mention, her hax is useless against mages with higher magic power.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can see this thread is turning into another power level lmao. Please do that in power level thread. Any offtopic post after this warning will be mercilessly deleted. Only Erza vs Laxus and anything related to 100yq story are allowed in this thread.
Ouch, how do I transport this to power thread lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I already told Jellal will fight Aldoron. He is taken out of the fight to save the asses of FT members. There is a reason why he wasn't involved in Laxus vs Erza fight. Here it is, Even a small flick from his meteor spell will throw Erza and Laxus from one city to another with broken bones.

Skullion scrubs Mirajane and dusts her. Gray seeing charred bones of her goes into the rage POF state and beat Skullion as he did against Invel.
😬😂
This was legit funny lol
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Most definitely. Only Historias Bluenote probably doesn’t beat is Hades and the Spriggan.
Tbh I could acc see him maybe defeating Hades historia since he is a historia
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
no, I mean only Historia Spriggans weren't at 100%.
Doesnt matter, Bluenote is stronger than the historia Erza faced like Azuma and the rest. He's stronger than Ur. He's stronger than the one Wendy faced.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Still stronger than majority of historia we saw.
sure but weaker than H Spriggans, Hades and probably Ur since Gray used DeS and Lyon his strongest attack (they were also hurt by her as well) and Gray wouldn't feel Bluenote's gravity the same way Natsu didn't.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
sure but weaker than H Spriggans, Hades and probably Ur since Gray used DeS and Lyon his strongest attack (they were also hurt by her as well) and Gray wouldn't feel Bluenote's gravity the same way Natsu didn't.
Would still do better than Rogue an Minerva
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
don't want to have bad memories from Avatar/Alvarez era returned (except FH Zeref greatness ofc) :pwnge

let's focus on the present :spaz
 
Last edited by a moderator:

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Jura > H Spriggans (Wall and Bloodman if they are all summoned at once) >= Rogue, Minerva > Crispnote
Historia Serena would absolutely wreck Jura.

He was overwhelming team Natsu, even if only for a while; and didn't get instantly one shot by Gildarts (in fact he even briefly matched Gildarts in close combat, and the fight then was off screen)

Historia Wahl and Bloodman were about to win over fodder Minerva and Rouge, but fodder Neinhart got wrecked so they went down as well -_-

The Historia weren't near their full power of course, but they were not fodder as well.
If I had to guess, the Historia were 40% as strong as the original ones.......at least for strong mages like Spriggans and Hades.

But relatively weaker mages like Ul, Kyouka, Azuma etc were probably even stronger than their originals, due to them being powered by Neinhart's magic.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Historia Serena would absolutely wreck Jura.

He was overwhelming team Natsu, even if only for a while; and didn't get instantly one shot by Gildarts (in fact he even briefly matched Gildarts in close combat, and the fight then was off screen)

Historia Wahl and Bloodman were about to win over fodder Minerva and Rouge, but fodder Neinhart got wrecked so they went down as well -_-

The Historia weren't near their full power of course, but they were not fodder as well.
If I had to guess, the Historia were 40% as strong as the original ones.......at least for strong mages like Spriggans and Hades.

But relatively weaker mages like Ul, Kyouka, Azuma etc were probably even stronger than their originals, due to them being powered by Neinhart's magic.
true but I wouldn't call Minerva and Rogue fodders.

sure, they are compared to top tiers like FDK Natsu, Laxus, Erza but I think they are mid tiers at best.

btw, I actually rate Bloodman about most Spriggans.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
true but I wouldn't call Minerva and Rogue fodders.

sure, they are compared to top tiers like FDK Natsu, Laxus, Erza but I think they are mid tiers at best.

btw, I actually rate Bloodman about most Spriggans.
Like always, fodder is relative lol.
Sadly, they didn't improve much over the one year timeskip. Only main characters are allowed to jump up tiers in that time lmao.

Bradman is pretty good as well. He actually managed to kill a main character, but Eileen fucked up his kill -_-
 
Top