Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 532 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah, it's even in the panel you gave. Acno clearly asks why his attack didn't work, and then looks to Wendy with realization. His shock wasn't that Natsu was some super badass, it was that he was currently getting more powerful thanks to Wendy.
As for forcing Acno to dodge, Acno sometimes dodges he sometimes stands still. I bet you're real impressed when Jellal forced Acno to dodge while Eileen couldn't right? :oh
Dude it was clear Natsu didn't get the powers as he didn't glow until after Wendy enchanted all their powers into him. You can see that by the energy going into Natsu after he was hit. And the scene in the anime depicts that Natsu did indeed tank the blow himself which is why he surprised by it. He then gets surprised by Wendy being able to enchant the Slayers magics into Natsu which we see when Natsu gets rainbow flames from the 6DS lol.

This Acno was straight letting them wail on him lol. It's not the same Acno that got catapulted by a ship and dodged 120mm rounds lmfao. This is the one who no sold Gajeel's sword and Laxus' punch without even budging. Both of which produce more physical force than the Christina or 120mm lead lol. In the Jellal fight he was clearly jobbing as hard as he did when he fought Makarov on Tenrou.

sharkai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What do you mean? I already told you, to compensate for his lack of sword. As for Gajeel, they stopped shortly after Lily's sword broke. Gajeel was prob at a level where he'd be able to give Azuma a high diff fight.

Lucy and Erza seemed equal because Hades outclassed them by such a large margin that the differences in their speeds didn't matter. It's like Rogue or Cobra doing as well as Gajeel against Acnologia. Everyone is an insect, so they are all more or less the same. Laxus of course was a cut above.

That he had trouble following it? Not really the same thing as not being able to see it, definitely not the same as not being able to react to it.

He can and did. Ye, he was huge. Replace Laxus there and he blocks it.
So what if Laxus got hit by 25? People take hits all the time, Erza more than anyone.
So they compensated. Right
So that would still be equal to pantherlily of previous arc.
Someone who was boring azuma.
Gajeel can give high diff azuma :XD
After what happened to pantherlily
I guess if gmg gray can give gmg jura a high diff fight than maybe

As far i can see
Edolas gajeel > = edolas pantherlily
Tenrou enhanced pantherlily plus wendy plus mest => gajeel

Against aconologia didnt laxus perform as well as cobra.
Erza and lucy literally felt on the same level. Both i think got one hit of hades, and both took same amount of damage from hades.
Na that is just silly
Erza >>>>>> lucy
And in your mind Laxus>> erza
Erza should have shown exception better performance than lucy. But she didnt

Laxus vs hades chapter 245
Face off
Laxus draws first and hit hades twice.
Sends hades flying
Then tried to blitz flying hades with lightening body. I dont know of he gets him.
Hades finally starts to fight
Dodge laxus punch
Dodge laxus roar.
Knocks laxus back
Formula 25
Laxus somewhat escapes and hit hades
Laxus collapse

Soooo
Basically laxus only hits hades once after hades start to move :s(the fight pretty much ends the moment hades starts to move).

If he cant follow it then how can he see it or react to it :s

I have never seen laxus block anything. So how exactly does he block Jupiter cannon
So what? I am comparing speed man.
Markarov reacted and blocked the spell
Laxus couldnt block nor dodge that same spell.
Erza can move fast enough that markrov cant follow her strikes

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Idk how you guys can think that the 6DS were on Natsu's level when he was shown to be above the rest. His previous showings against Zeref pretty much put him on a pedestal the others could not reach and that was further shown when he was the only one up and able to tank a serious hit from Acno.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Because his feats against Zeref was extremely circumstantial and he can’t access that level of power consistently. On average Natsu isn’t in another class, well at least compared to Laxus and arguably Gajeel.

If you were to take that fight as your sole evidence Laxus and Gajeel are relative to Wendy...

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because his feats against Zeref was extremely circumstantial and he can’t access that level of power consistently. On average Natsu isn’t in another class, well at least compared to Laxus and arguably Gajeel.

If you were to take that fight as your sole evidence Laxus and Gajeel are relative to Wendy...
Well he had to go against Acnologia right after so he was still hyped on the PoF juice much like Erza was with her feat against Acno. I'm sure that the PoF power lasted until the end of Acno fight.

I'm not talking on average tho. I'm just saying at that point (the Acno fight) he was way above the other DS since he was still hyped off the Zeref fight. Standard Natsu however is in not on God tier status and is near Laxus level (w/o DF).

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
@sharkai no u don’t make sense u said u don’t believe in erza statements when comes to natsu but believe her statements about laxus? That’s bias as shit ur picking and choosing which statements to accept to justify ur point. 2. Ur logic about laxus>ajeel which means laxus>>jellal doesn’t make sense because people has different durability feats u can be in the same tier without having the same amount of durability.

show me feats that doesn’t prove laxus>erza

Last edited:

GreaterForce

Reaction score
Country
England
So, where does DF Nebal rank in the grand scheme of things? Presumably above the base Dragon Eaters and the likes of Mirajane, judging by Skullion's claims in this chapter and the last. Probably below the likes of Erza and Laxus though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
So, where does DF Nebal rank in the grand scheme of things? Presumably above the base Dragon Eaters and the likes of Mirajane, judging by Skullion's claims in this chapter and the last. Probably below the likes of Erza and Laxus though.
Above Wendy's own DF. Any enemy Wendy can beat in DF Nebal can probably do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
People see what they want to see.

It will show you that this story wont change. You raise erza powers to laxus level from the start, keep in mind mishma limitation. The story wont change
LMAO Hiro was literally showing us Laxus >>> Erza since the start :yodawg

I'm confident that, if Erza was in Laxus' place, you would say Erza >>>> Laxus.

Seriously
That how bad my English is
Or
Your comprehension
:s
nah, it's what you said basically.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nebal can’t beat base kyria So he at Wendy tier :yodawg

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even before that.

And yes, fire and heat based explosions. Not raw magic time fuckery of an attack
I mean the explosion looked like a regular explosion, not a whatever you just said. An the only actual spell Acnologia used was a fire/heat type spell. An since his attribute was basically magic itself, it makes sense that his regular roar looks like an Etherion blast.

Before when? Literally the only thing Natsu does that’s noteworthy is survive that attack, which is less impressive in context considering in the full fight we’re given Laxus survives as many attacks as he does, and even Wendy, Gajeel and Cobra survive direct magical attacks from Acno. So again, I’m not seeing it.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dude it was clear Natsu didn't get the powers as he didn't glow until after Wendy enchanted all their powers into him. You can see that by the energy going into Natsu after he was hit. And the scene in the anime depicts that Natsu did indeed tank the blow himself which is why he surprised by it. He then gets surprised by Wendy being able to enchant the Slayers magics into Natsu which we see when Natsu gets rainbow flames from the 6DS lol.

This Acno was straight letting them wail on him lol. It's not the same Acno that got catapulted by a ship and dodged 120mm rounds lmfao. This is the one who no sold Gajeel's sword and Laxus' punch without even budging. Both of which produce more physical force than the Christina or 120mm lead lol. In the Jellal fight he was clearly jobbing as hard as he did when he fought Makarov on Tenrou.
No it was clear that he did. You can see it by Acnos reaction.

Exactly, which is why dodging Natsu means nothing, on the other hand if you wanna admit Jellal>>>Eileen I’ll take that trade

So they compensated. Right
So that would still be equal to pantherlily of previous arc.
Someone who was boring azuma.
Gajeel can give high diff azuma :XD
After what happened to pantherlily
I guess if gmg gray can give gmg jura a high diff fight than maybe

As far i can see
Edolas gajeel > = edolas pantherlily
Tenrou enhanced pantherlily plus wendy plus mest => gajeel

Against aconologia didnt laxus perform as well as cobra.
Erza and lucy literally felt on the same level. Both i think got one hit of hades, and both took same amount of damage from hades.
Na that is just silly
Erza >>>>>> lucy
And in your mind Laxus>> erza
Erza should have shown exception better performance than lucy. But she didnt

Laxus vs hades chapter 245
Face off
Laxus draws first and hit hades twice.
Sends hades flying
Then tried to blitz flying hades with lightening body. I dont know of he gets him.
Hades finally starts to fight
Dodge laxus punch
Dodge laxus roar.
Knocks laxus back
Formula 25
Laxus somewhat escapes and hit hades
Laxus collapse

Soooo
Basically laxus only hits hades once after hades start to move :s(the fight pretty much ends the moment hades starts to move).

If he cant follow it then how can he see it or react to it :s

I have never seen laxus block anything. So how exactly does he block Jupiter cannon
So what? I am comparing speed man.
Markarov reacted and blocked the spell
Laxus couldnt block nor dodge that same spell.
Erza can move fast enough that markrov cant follow her strikes
Only for the limited time he could use that form.
Oh I don’t know if Gray can against Jura... what he can do is beat the strongest member of the Seven Kin:teehee

Exactly they’re both so weak in comparison to their foe that the differences in there strength don’t mean anything.

What I got from all that is Laxus blitzs... quite a lot.

He didn’t say he can’t. I have trouble following a punch with my eyes, but I can often react to it easily with my peripheral vision. No one fights by following each and every attack with their eyes.

Makarov blocking something Laxus got hit by doesn’t make him as fast lol, you think no ones ever blocked or dodged an attack that’s hit Erza? I can’t be stuffed looking, but I’ll prob find some pretty embarrassing results if I get around to it. Laxus blitzed Hades several times, Makarov couldn’t land a single hit, Laxus isn’t just faster, he’s leagues faster.

Last edited:

Rax

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
I mean the explosion looked like a regular explosion, not a whatever you just said. An the only actual spell Acnologia used was a fire/heat type spell. An since his attribute was basically magic itself, it makes sense that his regular roar looks like an Etherion blast.

Before when? Literally the only thing Natsu does that’s noteworthy is survive that attack, which is less impressive in context considering in the full fight we’re given Laxus survives as many attacks as he does, and even Wendy, Gajeel and Cobra survive direct magical attacks from Acno. So again, I’m not seeing it.
So an attack Acnologia was serious about and Natsu still kept standing.

Gotcha.

Also that was post time eaten Acnologia

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
They arent that many people who debate power level in fairy tail anymore :teehee
Gauntlets would mean only high stemina. Nothing more.
For example now
Laxus attack power is equal to erza attack power
Speed are equal
Durability plus endurance are equal

Laxus just has little bit more stemina. That is all.
Why is laxus fighting hades after wahl is such a big deal. Didnt wendy also fight demon gate after dimeria.
Gauntlets are common in fairy tail for natsu and erza. Tenrou is a good example, natsu and erza and gray seems to have higher stemina than even gildarts lol.

But August statement means huge difference
Serious laxus above causal laxus but causal laxus far above serios jella and natsu. You actually have to ignore huge part pf the story to agree with this. Jellal serious gc cant kill nienhart. But a causal nuke from laxus can kill ajeel. Absurd
Again laxus attack power is not above erza, atleast right now. Only his stemina is

Throughout the series laxus is barely mentioned. So laxus was compared to gildarts maybe two times, including jura hype.
In gmg sting was said be equal to or above natsu. Buchus was said to equal to erza. That arc was full of bs hype. Why should we give jura hype anymore importance than any other villain hype.

5th option. Power to spare, meaning laxus is only somewhat stronger than erza. Would still put erza on same level as laxus, my question why did erza need a victory? Why wasnt this power difference shown in ff arc.

100 quest i believe is SS rank quest or something like that

When did she come up short.
Alverzec erza performance >>> alverzec laxus performance
Tartarus erza performance > tartarus laxus performance
Gmg erza performance = gmg laxus performance
Tenrou erza performance > laxus being absent performance
Tenrou laxus performance >> tenrou wrecked erza performance
Please explain your comment, when.did erza come up short to laxus, other than now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then why were wendy and mest there. What were they compensating for. Did gajeel mid diff pantherlily after breaking his sword?

I will give the summary of entire laxus vs hades in couple of hours, so everything can be clear

What nope, speed? Lucy and erza were pretty equal at that moment

What did markarov say in gmg about erza and kagura final strike?

No he cant. Markarov was huge. The area Jupiter covered was entirely black. Replace laxus there and he would become a black goat. Beside markarov blocked 25 right. Laxus coildnt escape from it

There are tons of people who debate power levels in FT, you just probably don’t visit allot of battle forums, which is fine. Everybody loves fandoms for different reasons.

Gauntlets show he has more stamina and magic power. Your entire argument for them being equals is reliant on him also being out of magic power, it’s the only version of victory available to you. An he had enough power to put down another opponent comparable to Erza, in immediate succession. You keep glossing over this fact, likely because your argument is dependent on ignoring it.

No it’s not. Erza literally spends the entire fight commenting on his overwhelming power. There is literally an entire chapter dedicated to her being overwhelmed by his power and busting out a trump card to try and keep up. In the same chapter she gets casually blitzed several times. I don’t get how Erza getting off one good attack while boosted means they’re even.

Laxus fought and beat Wahl, by himself, then went on to beat Hades. Wendy had Chelia and didn’t even do the heavy lifting against Demaria, then she fought him. Those aren’t directly comparable situations. Though it is a gauntlet for her and still impressive. If she gets one this arc we can argue it’s her new thing too.

They have fought multiple opponents in almost every arc. They haven’t had gauntlets though. Remember that we already established the fight needs to be back to back to qualify. Not fighting, then running to another area or stage for an undisclosed period of time while regaining magic, then fighting.

I literally don’t have to ignore anything. Ajeel is one of the weakest Spriggan. He lost to Elfman. An other than having the perfect hax for Erza, who was handicapped most of their fight, isn’t so impressive as to throw off the power scaling. Laxus could Nuke and kill him. He has one of the best offensive Magic’s in the guild and is tiers above him. (Laxus is Top tier Spriggan at absolute worse) An his ability to kill Wahl in base while literally moments after dying, when it takes DF Gajeel and POFMaxed Gray follows perfectly with the gap the entire series. Like him no diffing Tempester the arc before, when Natsu needed LFD, Gajeel needed ISD, and Gray needed his new DeS boost. (an Mashima meant to have a dying Laxus beat Tempester after he stalemated Natsu LFDM) So this isn’t a new development. Laxus has consistently been that much stronger than the rest of them. Jellal is the only outlier, and I would argue none of his Alvarez showings match his actual showing in the story other than him being last man standing against August, and his performance against base Acno.

Until Natsu embarrasses them both everyone thought that was the case. An Baccus was comparable to old Erza, nothing he does in the tournament in any way suggests he’s comparable with current Erza. Sting blasted him. Gildarts is only seen twice in the Manga, yet that and statements were all we needed to establish him as the strongest. Laxus number of appearances isn’t the issue, especially when he is consistently compared to Gildarts and specifically given what we are told by Makarov is a Gildarts tier opponent to defeat. According to your logic, Hades, Makarov, August and Zeref are all wrong about how strong he is?

Dude, enough power to beat an opponent Erza herself acknowledges as strong and has been unable to win a decisive victory against. Let’s not gloss over this little detail again. An while personally I see no issue with her losing to Laxus, the only impact would be making this fight more impressive for her overall. Mashima on the other hand is very careful about it. We still haven’t gotten a Laxus vs Jellal and there is absolutely nothing at stake other than appeasing the fans who rabidly want to see it. (Instead we got Erza vs Laxus 🥴)

Dude.
Alvarez Erza=<<Laxus
Tartaros Laxus>>>>Erza
GMG Laxus>>>>>Erza
Tenrou Laxus>>>>>Erza

Literally every arc Laxus has outperformed her. The only questionable arc is the last one, but clearly that was only to show that she was closing the gap with the top tiers of the guild.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So an attack Acnologia was serious about and Natsu still kept standing.

Gotcha.

Also that was post time eaten Acnologia
An what makes that attack more serious?

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
If I can't use Acnos fight to hype up Cobra's durability cause people laughed at me since every DS took the same hits then I won't use it for any DS.

it's HUGELY hypocritical to do so.
He tried to kill Natsu with that attack while he actively held back to not kill Cobra or other 5DS bcs he needed to harmonize with them so there's nothing hypocritical at all.

Please don't act ignorant and try to call out hypocrisy when there's none there.
No it was clear that he did. You can see it by Acnos reaction.

Exactly, which is why dodging Natsu means nothing, on the other hand if you wanna admit Jellal>>>Eileen I’ll take that trade

Only for the limited time he could use that form.
Oh I don’t know if Gray can against Jura... what he can do is beat the strongest member of the Seven Kin:teehee

Exactly they’re both so weak in comparison to their foe that the differences in there strength don’t mean anything.

What I got from all that is Laxus blitzs... quite a lot.

He didn’t say he can’t. I have trouble following a punch with my eyes, but I can often react to it easily with my peripheral vision. No one fights by following each and every attack with their eyes.

Makarov blocking something Laxus got hit by doesn’t make him as fast lol, you think no ones ever blocked or dodged an attack that’s hit Erza? I can’t be stuffed looking, but I’ll prob find some pretty embarrassing results if I get around to it. Laxus blitzed Hades several times, Makarov couldn’t land a single hit, Laxus isn’t just faster, he’s leagues faster.
Dude you're just ignoring the clear as day fact that Natsu got upgraded after he took the hit.
None of the powers were in him until he got rainbow flames lmfao.

Nope bcs Irene faced an Acno that acknowledged her power while Acno didn't acknowledge Jellal at all. Acno also acknowledge Natsu and his attack was the only one he dodged while in the space-time while he let the others wail on him. Thisncoupled with him not being able to kill Natsu with a lethal attack, Natsu the last one standing when he's the one who started the battle with most damage, and Natsu's showings against FH Zeref. Clearly there was difference between an Acno who actively trying to show off his power and acknowledges your power versus an Acno who sees you as an ant. Jellal did worse than a ship also and only pushed back an Acno that was in mid air and Base Acno can't fly. Acno was also dodging weak ass 120mm bullets for fun at the time as well.

How about this, if you show me Acno dodging anyone elses attack while in the RoT then I'll agree that he didn't do that against Natsu bcs he thought he needed to.

Rax

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
There are tons of people who debate power levels in FT, you just probably don’t visit allot of battle forums, which is fine. Everybody loves fandoms for different reasons.

Gauntlets show he has more stamina and magic power. Your entire argument for them being equals is reliant on him also being out of magic power, it’s the only version of victory available to you. An he had enough power to put down another opponent comparable to Erza, in immediate succession. You keep glossing over this fact, likely because your argument is dependent on ignoring it.

No it’s not. Erza literally spends the entire fight commenting on his overwhelming power. There is literally an entire chapter dedicated to her being overwhelmed by his power and busting out a trump card to try and keep up. In the same chapter she gets casually blitzed several times. I don’t get how Erza getting off one good attack while boosted means they’re even.

Laxus fought and beat Wahl, by himself, then went on to beat Hades. Wendy had Chelia and didn’t even do the heavy lifting against Demaria, then she fought him. Those aren’t directly comparable situations. Though it is a gauntlet for her and still impressive. If she gets one this arc we can argue it’s her new thing too.

They have fought multiple opponents in almost every arc. They haven’t had gauntlets though. Remember that we already established the fight needs to be back to back to qualify. Not fighting, then running to another area or stage for an undisclosed period of time while regaining magic, then fighting.

I literally don’t have to ignore anything. Ajeel is one of the weakest Spriggan. He lost to Elfman. An other than having the perfect hax for Erza, who was handicapped most of their fight, isn’t so impressive as to throw off the power scaling. Laxus could Nuke and kill him. He has one of the best offensive Magic’s in the guild and is tiers above him. (Laxus is Top tier Spriggan at absolute worse) An his ability to kill Wahl in base while literally moments after dying, when it takes DF Gajeel and POFMaxed Gray follows perfectly with the gap the entire series. Like him no diffing Tempester the arc before, when Natsu needed LFD, Gajeel needed ISD, and Gray needed his new DeS boost. (an Mashima meant to have a dying Laxus beat Tempester after he stalemated Natsu LFDM) So this isn’t a new development. Laxus has consistently been that much stronger than the rest of them. Jellal is the only outlier, and I would argue none of his Alvarez showings match his actual showing in the story other than him being last man standing against August, and his performance against base Acno.

Until Natsu embarrasses them both everyone thought that was the case. An Baccus was comparable to old Erza, nothing he does in the tournament in any way suggests he’s comparable with current Erza. Sting blasted him. Gildarts is only seen twice in the Manga, yet that and statements were all we needed to establish him as the strongest. Laxus number of appearances isn’t the issue, especially when he is consistently compared to Gildarts and specifically given what we are told by Makarov is a Gildarts tier opponent to defeat. According to your logic, Hades, Makarov, August and Zeref are all wrong about how strong he is?

Dude, enough power to beat an opponent Erza herself acknowledges as strong and has been unable to win a decisive victory against. Let’s not gloss over this little detail again. An while personally I see no issue with her losing to Laxus, the only impact would be making this fight more impressive for her overall. Mashima on the other hand is very careful about it. We still haven’t gotten a Laxus vs Jellal and there is absolutely nothing at stake other than appeasing the fans who rabidly want to see it. (Instead we got Erza vs Laxus 🥴)

Dude.
Alvarez Erza=<<Laxus
Tartaros Laxus>>>>Erza
GMG Laxus>>>>>Erza
Tenrou Laxus>>>>>Erza

Literally every arc Laxus has outperformed her. The only questionable arc is the last one, but clearly that was only to show that she was closing the gap with the top tiers of the guild.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Acnologia was actually mad and in shock Natsu was still standing afterwards.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Acno questions how his attack didn't work in the manga as he hit Natsu with an enraged attack while in the anime he outright says he tried to kill him with that attack lol.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
He tried to kill Natsu with that attack while he actively held back to not kill Cobra or other 5DS bcs he needed to harmonize with them so there's nothing hypocritical at all.

Please don't act ignorant and try to call out hypocrisy when there's none there.

Dude you're just ignoring the clear as day fact that Natsu got upgraded after he took the hit.
None of the powers were in him until he got rainbow flames lmfao.

Nope bcs Irene faced an Acno that acknowledged her power while Acno didn't acknowledge Jellal at all. Acno also acknowledge Natsu and his attack was the only one he dodged while in the space-time while he let the others wail on him. Thisncoupled with him not being able to kill Natsu with a lethal attack, Natsu the last one standing when he's the one who started the battle with most damage, and Natsu's showings against FH Zeref. Clearly there was difference between an Acno who actively trying to show off his power and acknowledges your power versus an Acno who sees you as an ant. Jellal did worse than a ship also and only pushed back an Acno that was in mid air and Base Acno can't fly. Acno was also dodging weak ass 120mm bullets for fun at the time as well.

How about this, if you show me Acno dodging anyone elses attack while in the RoT then I'll agree that he didn't do that against Natsu bcs he thought he needed to.
No, you’re ignoring the clear as day fact that the reason the attack didn’t work was because Wendy was in the midst of enchanting him. Acno asked himself why did his magic not work, not “wow he tanked it” or “sugoi he’s better than I thought he was”. No, he asked WHY did his attack not work, and then immediately after it flashes to Wendy in the middle of an enchantment and then back to Acno widening his eyes in realisation. If Acno is asking a question, and the manga flashes immediately to something else, then that’s obviously the friggin answer. The answer wasn’t Natsu is just suddenly a tank after jobbing as hard as everyone else moments before, nothing at all portrayed this as the answer to Acnos question. The enchantment was the reason, it was made clear as day.

Did I call you a hypocrite? I don’t remember that.

Yep, i dont care about any of that. Words, hype, whatever, Jellal made Acno dodge, Natsu made Acno dodge, either it means something or it doesn’t.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, you’re ignoring the clear as day fact that the reason the attack didn’t work was because Wendy was in the midst of enchanting him. Acno asked himself why did his magic not work, not “wow he tanked it” or “sugoi he’s better than I thought he was”. No, he asked WHY did his attack not work, and then immediately after it flashes to Wendy in the middle of an enchantment and then back to Acno widening his eyes in realisation. If Acno is asking a question, and the manga flashes immediately to something else, then that’s obviously the friggin answer. The answer wasn’t Natsu is just suddenly a tank after jobbing as hard as everyone else moments before, nothing at all portrayed this as the answer to Acnos question. The enchantment was the reason, it was made clear as day.

Did I call you a hypocrite? I don’t remember that.

Yep, i dont care about any of that. Words, hype, whatever, Jellal made Acno dodge, Natsu made Acno dodge, either it means something or it doesn’t.
Who says she is "gathering" our magic to put into him if she already put their magic in him? That doesn't answer it as Natsu didn't have rainbow flames lol. No one was jobbing in that fight lmao and Natsu was above the rest as he was the only still up. It's the reason he was the one they put their power into in the first place. No, the enchantment happened afterwards. It is shown by the visuals and statements that the transfer of power happened after the attack.

I was talking to @Jean Grey.

Yes let's ignore the different types of Acno and act like he isn't a known jobber towards people he sees as an ant. Okay, even if he didn't there's still other eveidence like his previous fight with Zeref, Acno being impressed Natsu came out with only arm lost from Zeref, Natsu was the most damaged one in start of the fight yet the last one standing and him being the one they put their power into bcs he was the only capable of actually deal the final blow. There are other factors that say Natsu was way above the other 6DS at that point.